Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year! The kids let me sleep in an extra hour, which is like heaven and a great gift by itself. Matt and the kids got me a gift certificate to get my hair highlighted and some other stuff. I haven't decided when I'm going to make my appointment- but it will be before I go back to work.

Every year I try to take a picture of me and Olivia on Mother's Day, so we did that, but we also took one of Jackson, too. I can't believe she's changed so much- and Jackson is practically sitting on his own at 5 or 6 weeks here!!

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Awwww...glad you had a nice Mother's Day!
HUGS!

allena said...

Okay, so I'm really late on leaving comments, but now that I've finally gotten a chance to really come and check out your blog, I wanted to leave a few. First of all, I love your tradition with the picture of you guys on Mother's Day. That will make a very cool collage one day! : ) Olivia looks so much like you, and she is such a cutie-pie! And Jackson, of course, is just super adorable!