Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Picture Day!

Well we got Jackson's 3 month pictures done the other day and they came out great! I get my prints on July 4- which is cool because we did a red/white/blue theme to the pictures. We got a few of his pictures with Olivia in them. If you want to see them, go to: https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0321108652JCP and type in "SARA STRAND" under customer name (use all CAPS). My favorites were P2-P5, because that's really what he looks like all of the time. I ordered P4 for my wall picture because that was the closest to what his personality is like right now. And I ordered P9 for my dining room because they were both looking at the camera at the same time- a small miracle considering how young they are. :) When I get them back I will post on the blog.

1 comment:

allena said...

Wowee!! Those are some GREAT pictures! Your kids are absolutely adorable!! Very very cute!