Sunday, July 6, 2008

Grandma's House, Pool & Popsicles

These were from my mom's house. We got Olivia a pool with a teeter-totter crocodile in the middle. The crocodile was a lot of fun at first, until she fell off into the freezing water. Since then, the crocodile mostly sits next to the pool, but every once in awhile she gets on. :)







Olivia loves to eat popsicles now, so here she is showing me her stick and wiping her sticky fingers through her hair. What fun it is trying to wash that out! :)

1 comment:

allena said...

Heh heh... I forget how cold the water gets up there... even if the air temp is warm, the pool water everywhere you go is always so freakin cold! That would definitely cause a kid to not want to fall off again! haha. And believe me, I know about popsicle stickiness. : ) Olivia is just adorable, though. Pretty pretty girl!