Sunday, September 14, 2008

Olivia's 3rd Birthday Party

With Olivia turning 3, I asked her a few months ago what kind of party she wanted. Honestly, I was expecting princess or Miss Kitty (Hello Kitty) party, but she totally surprised me. Her new favorite book (and my favorite to read to her now) is Walter the Farting Dog Goes on a Cruise- and because it's her favorite that's how she came up with her party idea. So for her birthday Olivia wanted a "boat party"- so I found a great deal for a birthday/cruise package on the Vista Fleet in Duluth. We got pizza, cake, decorations, prizes, etc for dirt cheap- so I booked it and people came. :) We had a wonderful time with her friends, our friends, family, etc. but NOBODY had as good of a time as Olivia!! I made the kids sailor hats with their names on it, so that was cute.
Olivia and Uncle Travis (Thanks for making it, Travis!!)
Daddy and Jackson (Jackson did SO great on the boat!!)
Gavin and Olivia (Gavin & his parents and baby sister Nori are our neighbors. Gavin and Olivia love playing together!


Mommy & Olivia (LOVING my new haircut!!)


All of the kids (L-R) Gavin, Avery, Olivia, and Kennedy

PHEW!!! Another year and party has come and gone! It was a GREAT party, and thank you to everyone who came, everyone who brought Olivia a gift (your presence is always more than enough!), etc. We love and treasure all of our friends and family and we enjoy watching all of the other kids grow up with Olivia- it's so much fun. :)

No comments: