Monday, October 20, 2008

Boo At The Zoo

This weekend we took the kids to Boo at the Zoo, which we look forward to every year. This year it was windy, but nice overall since past years it's been freezing and really windy. Olivia is a kitty this year, and Jackson is a puppy. :) Jackson wasn't going to be anything, but then a friend of mine borrowed me this great costume (thanks, Shannon!).

I always love seeing all of the costumes on little kids, and this year there was some really cute ones. We saw more home-made ones, but my favorite was the baby as a peacock- loved it!

Here's our kitty (with her Miss Kitty trick or treat bag, too!) She really gets the concept of Trick or Treating this year, so that's fun. AND, she uses her manners!

and this is the best picture I could get of Jackson in his costume. He REALLY wanted to be on the ground!


3 comments:

allena said...

i LOVE their costumes! that's great that jack got to dress up too. the same thing happened last year with Gage... we weren't going to dress him up, but my sister-in-law lent us a pumpkin costume. i love to see what little ones dress up as, too. it's my favorite thing about halloween now!

WEIRDisBEAUTIFUL said...

OMG, they are so cute! I love the Hello Kitty. Perfect costume. And Jackson makes a very dashing puppy. Very See Spot Run. Teehee. I'll stop by, one day when my life isn't being consumed by work. Pfft. Oh, and I hope you got the last Oriental Trading catalog. If you did, I totally think the whole fam should dress up in the "elf" costumes and go someplace for pictures. It'd be the holiday of a life time, don't you think?

scrapperjen said...

Awwww - how sweet!