Well I know 2009 is a few weeks away, but I already have my resolutions! This is the first time I am really doing this- usually I forget about it and figure I won't do them anyways. But this year I am really determined to do these. Here they are (in no particular order)
1. Go on a vacation with Matt and the kids- specifically to Florida. We've never taken the kids on a real vacation (aside from weekend trips) and we've never left Wisconsin or Minnesota. I would really love for all of my family in Florida to see my kids and for my kids to get to know them.
2. I would like to join a fitness class, any kind, just something in my price range! I really think I'd like a step class or pilates. But my problem is not having anyone to go with. We have an Anytime Fitness in town (by my work) and I think I can go after 7:30 p.m. I can't go on my lunch since in 2009 we're going down to a 30 minute lunch.. But I wanted to trim up my thighs and get the kangaroo pouch under control. LOL! (preferrably BEFORE my vacation!)
3. I would like to make a new friend. This sounds weird, but it really isn't. I have only 3 good friends I'd say, with those being Tammy, Lisa and Jen (no particular order here). I can call any of them up and say I need to talk and they would hear me out, and I'd do the same for them. But what I really want is a friend who would call me up to go do something fun. I do fun things with my friends, but my friends aren't the kind to just call me out of the blue and say they wanted to go do something with me this weekend. Know what I mean? So I'd like to make a friend to go out and do stuff with, and I'd ideally like to stay out of the bars. I need a non-drinking friend since I don't drink. :) Or a work-out buddy. That'd be nice, too.
4. I'd like to submit some of my scrapbook/card designs to a magazine or something. I've always thought about, I have lots that I think would be great in a magazine, but I've just never done it.
5. I'd like to have a date night with Matt. I'd like to go out on a nice dinner and get a hotel room with a hot tub! :) He did this for my 20th birthday and I loved it.... I'd like to do it again.
OK- I think that's it. It would be great to do all of these, but I'd be happy if one or two of them were actually accomplished.
I have more pictures to post on here soon, and I have a Xmas update.