Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fab Blog, Miscellaneous Stuff

I just want to post a quick message that if you are in the mood for a really fun blog read- then you MUST check out WhiMSy Girl. I have a link on the right side of my blog. I absolutely have fallen in love with this blog and it is the first I check every morning while eating breakfast. :)

I also will be getting my music back up soon. I took it off because I just couldn't decide what tunes to put on here- but after reading WhiMSy Girl, I am totally envious of her tunes because she has almost all of my favorites on there. In fact, I think I even have a mix CD at home with a lot of the same songs on it. Very weird, huh? So I am going to pick and choose some favorites that I haven't heard in a while and put them on here at some point.

I also got a ton of scrapping done in the last two weeks so I hope to post some of my creations on here. I am going to open an Etsy store soon, and I'll post all of the details on that soon. Lots of creating happening at my house the last few weeks.

Also- my dear friend Jennie and I are throwing a winter party for kids this Saturday. If you are available from 10-1, email me if you are interested in details! We are going to have a very fun time and I am really excited because it will, hopefully, become an annual event. Yay!

OK- so more stuff to post later. I best be getting back to work. :)

No comments: