Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's lurking beneath...

If you read any of the posts on my blog list you may have come across a post about what's lurking beneath couch cushions. Her blog was pretty hilarious, but it got me wondering- what's underneath MY couch cushions? I have one couch, and two large chairs in the living room, which leaves a lot of opportunity for weird items and gross stuff to get lost.


So I decided tonight to just suck it up and look under them. I was scared. Really. I can't remember when the last time I cleaned them. (I know, I'm hiding my face in absolute shame right now). To my absolute surprise, this is what I found:

a lone green sock that Olivia shoved in the corner. That's it. I have to admit- pretty bittersweet. It's great because I have nothing gross growing underneath there, but bummer that I have nothing super fun to share.
What's lurking under YOUR cushions?

No comments: