Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Sites

Looking for some fun sites to visit? Even if you're working- take a break! :)

Check out My Favorite Things they have super cute clear stamps. My favoites were Cupcake Flopsey, It's a cupcake kind of day, tea for two and bling bet. Can you tell I like cupcakes??

Obsolete Skills is a cool site with a list of things that most people don't know how to do. You know you're getting older if you know some of this stuff. Sadly, I do. And probably what's even sadder is that I love my typewriter at work.

Wonder how the folks at the Gap and Old Navy do it? Learn how to fold a shirt professionally!

Have you ever been to Lollishops? There are so many fun things on here- really you might be here all day. Also- you need to check out Etsy if you are in the market for something fun! They have stuffed cupcakes on sale! Can you believe it? If I had a place to put them in my house I'd buy a few! :)

OK, so perhaps I have too much time on my hands or not enough- depends on how you look at it.

No comments: