Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

OK, so it's not Monday yet,but I've got my menu all planned out for the next week. :) Most of you know I have done this for a few years now and you mostly laugh at me because I'm too organized. Well guess what? LOTS of people do it! :) LOL! I'm now hooked on Organizing Junkie, and there is a Menu Plan Monday that I'm going to start participating in. So, here's my menu for the upcoming week:

Sunday: Steak, mashed potatoes, corn
Monday: Crock Pot Chicken Stew with rice
Tuesday: Hot Dogs & Macaroni
Wednesday: Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Fries
Thursday: Crock Pot Beef Stew with rice and biscuits
Friday: Crock Pot Turkey Breasts with stuffing, potatoes, cranberries
Saturday: Spaghetti

*Note: breakfast and lunch are on our own since we don't eat together. Saturday lunches are always sandwiches and soup, Sunday is our "Lunch Date" day, so we go to Wendy's usually for that. :)

No comments: