Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Toy

Oh yes folks- I have a new toy. Ok not really, it's more of a storage toy, but it is still loads of fun. I have a co-worker who is knee deep in addiction as I am but unlike me who is surrounded by paper and more paper, she's knee deep in wool. (Most recently, 15 pounds of it!) She was gifted this very cool fishing lure box which was used for the home health care agency down the hall for us for nursing supplies. Well I saw it and fell in love- visions of portable storage for my scrapbook party floating through my head. She GRACIOUSLY gave it up to me. THANK YOU, TERESA!! I am deciding what do-da's are going to go with me to my scrapbook party in this baby. I may even alter it...I think I just found myself a weekend project!! I'll post my "after" picture next week sometime!

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Oooo....looks like FUN!!! :D