Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Report

OK- so you'll be disappointed that my weekend goals didn't get accomplished. BUT, it was not a complete failure. I did get some cool stuff done. Here's my quickie recap:
1. I finished the girl brag book. Here's some pictures of it:
the cover:



and all of the inside pages have a mat with 3 flowers (same colors used for the whole book)


2. I made the Valentine's for Olivia's friends and my co-workers.


3. I made 3 dozen sugar cookies with M&M's. YUM...



4. I made a gift tag book. I have no use for it, probably will sell it along with my girl brag book:
(front)

(back)

I got lots of stuff done this weekend besides my crafty projects. I got my menu planned for next week, made a killer spaghetti tonight, made Matt two casseroles for lunches this week, and I won't even tell you how many loads of laundry were done. Because I didn't get it all done this weekend that means I have no fun time this week because I have to play catch up. Yuck.

No comments: