OK- so here are the couple of cards I did last night, a page or two, and yes- the finished tacklebox!
For my card group:
The TACKLEBOX! This turned out to be a pain. You'll notice I didn't paint the pee yellow color. I struggled with ways to paint it, tried a few things but nothing worked the way I wanted it to. I ended up turning it into my do-da box because I didn't have one for bigger things which is what I needed. Both sides are decoarated with the same paper and ribbon, but the other side has a green flower.
One side of the inside. I'm putting some of my bigger odds and ends in here because I have no other place they fit nicely.