Sunday, March 22, 2009

I forgot the crafty stuff!!

OOPS! :) I forgot all of the crafty stuff I've done! How did that happen??

OK- so here are the couple of cards I did last night, a page or two, and yes- the finished tacklebox!


For my card group:





The TACKLEBOX! This turned out to be a pain. You'll notice I didn't paint the pee yellow color. I struggled with ways to paint it, tried a few things but nothing worked the way I wanted it to. I ended up turning it into my do-da box because I didn't have one for bigger things which is what I needed. Both sides are decoarated with the same paper and ribbon, but the other side has a green flower.

One side of the inside. I'm putting some of my bigger odds and ends in here because I have no other place they fit nicely.

The other inside shot. The long slots are a weird size so I didn't know what to put in there. Finally I realized it'd be a perfect spot to put my chipboard letters! The red and yellow ones are glitter- so glitter gets on everything. It's nice to have the glitter contained to one little area instead of all over my desk. Obviously- I have room to grow, so that means I can shop guilt free! :) HAHA!

2 comments:

The Treadler said...

Those scrapbook pages are adorable and will be a true treasure for your children when they're adults!

There is something so very entertaining about the tackle box It makes me want to do something to my father's as a "surprise", (heh, heh, heh).

scrapperjen said...

Great cards and scrap pages. I love the tacklebox - very fun AND functional! :)
Thanks for sharing!