Friday, March 6, 2009

A Week In Review

Lots of busy things this week, but I'll make it as short & sweet as possible! :)

Jackson playing with my beloved Furfy (a Smurfette from the 80's- Original BABY!) after breaking into a locked cabinet to get it.

Jackson is a stinker. I love him dearly- I really do. He keeps me (and the rest of us) on our toes all of the time. We never had to "baby proof" with Olivia- no meant no and she got it. Jackson thinks it's hilarious. I'm constantly pick up after him. So if you come to my house and it's a disaster- just know that I try. I really do.

Snack and movie time with Olivia


Olivia has been doing better with the sass and attitude. This week she got a reprieve from her little brother because Matt's parents took her Wednesday night into Thursday. We call these "adventures" and she was so excited to go. I miss her a lot when she's gone since I look forward to reading and tucking her in at bedtime so I get lonely when I don't have her here. It's great for her to be away from us and usually when she comes back she's sweet as pie for a few days. Blessing! When she came back on Thursday late afternoon- she WANTED to be nice to her brother. Made my day.


Checking "the trap"


Matt thinks we have a mouse in the house. Gross. I hate mice. He set up a trap underneath the microwave cart but so far nothing has been caught. I find it hilarious that it takes Matt, Olivia, Jackson and our cat Lenny to check it daily. Olivia thinks we're trying to catch a new pet.

Oh! My new iPod came. I'm amazed at how incredibly tiny it is. I'm still trying to get the hang of it and Matt put some of my favorite songs on there. I have a huge variety in what I listen to so it's fun going from Nine Inch Nails to Etta James to Sublime to Smashing Pumpkins to Fiona Apple and so on. :) Now I just want to get a docking station for my van....

2 comments:

La Reina said...

If you give Sara and iPod, she's going to want a docking station. If you give her a docking station, she's going to want...

Tee-hee.

Hope you caught the mouse! Isn't that your cat's job?

Sara said...

haha-- our cat is a big baby! He's scared of ladybugs!