Thursday, March 26, 2009

YES!!!

I found the solution to our lack of family portraits and the popular one hand picture!!! Behold- the greatest thing EVER!

It's called the XShot. Now I might sound like an idiot because this might not be new, but it's new to me! Basically it's a fold up stick that you can quickly mount your camera to so that you can take pictures. Of yourself doing fun and awesome things. Perfect for the loser on vacation by themselves or couples with short arms. Like us. You can learn about all of the fabulous-ness of this new toy and the techie stuff at: XShot. And the next great thing? It's only $29.95!!!! Matt and I are totally getting this and he's already anticipating being the one carrying this around. I told him now he just needs a man bag! HAHA!! :)








But here are some old pictures of us with Matt's famous one hand picture taking! You'll notice that we used to do road trips to places 1+ hours away for absolutely no reason. My favorites was the donut run to Hinckley, almost 2 hours away which we did at 10 at night- just so I can get a great donut. Oh, and the drive to Hayward to play mini golf- even though there are lots of perfectly good mini golf courses close to us. OH- and Matt's personal favorite- the

On the side of the road somewhere on the way to Bayfield.

Road trip to Hayward to play mini golf. 2004


Spending the day at Pattison Park 2003

1 comment:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

I have NEVER heard of this! What a fun little self portrait contraption!