Anywho- who's blog is this anyway? I know- I'm being a blog reject. I have excuses, though!
1. My sister in law, Kate, has gotten me addicted to the Twilight series. Then I watched the movie (very blah, underwhelming for me, aside from my love, Robert of course). I am buying the books and I'm re-reading the series again. I now have a very unrealistic expectation of what my husband should be doing. Poor Matt.
2. We went to Ashland last weekend for a mini-vacation with some good friends of ours. It was fun, it was cold, but we swam and ate mediocre pizza. Can you really ask for anything more? OH- and Tammy had a gossip mag with Robert in it. Even better!
3. Jackson turned one, I had to get his pictures (coming soon) and his checkup done. Both kids have been sick on/off.
4. I am having a marital situation and trying to figure out what to do. HUGE thank you to my friends (some old, some new) that have been really great and listening to me whine daily (Lisa, Nikki, Kelli). You really don't know how much I appreciate it. :)
5. I've neglected all of my regular friends, blog friends, family and co-workers because I am too absorbed with the Twilight series and my sweet Robert. Sorry folks! But really- you can't feel badly that I'm passing you all up for Robert, he's just too handsome. :) LOL!
6. I'm obsessed with the Twilight soundtrack too, of course. I listen to it on repeat several times a day. I like soundtracks for two reasons: 1. i like to visualize the music intertwined with the movie and 2. i find bands that I like that i maybe wouldn't have noticed before.
7. Kate promises to bring me a copy of the Twilight Score, and then Paramore CD's.
8. Olivia now loves Paramore. Huge step up from Britney. Of course we listen to "I Caught Myself" every day to/from my mom's house of the Twilight Soundtrack.
9. Lisa tells me if I get a Twilight tattoo, I'm disowned. Matt says I can't have a Robert poster in our bedroom. Apparently, it would feel weird from him. Honestly, it shouldn't all be about him. I have needs too. :) LOL.
10. I'm debating on starting a fund for people to donate to so that I can go to the set of Eclipse when it starts filming, which I believe is late 2009/early 2010 in Vancouver. I would love to go so I can be one of the many crazies stalking Robert. :)
OK- so hopefully yall will forgive me. I believe these are all good reasons to temporarily neglect you. More will come soon.