Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you a Winner or a Loser???

Holy crap lambs- I forgot to post the results of my blog candy post!!! Hopefully the suspense hasn't killed or stricken anyone's health. If it has, you should know that I'm not liable, so please don't sue me. Anyways! For my first candy grab I think I did pretty good! You all should know that when I become a really famous author- you all will be in the book acknowledgements for being my loyal peeps. And if you help me actually sell copies- you might get some royalties. :) HAHA!! See, nobody is a loser in that regard!

Anyways- onwards and upwards I say! So to do this in a super scientific for a kindergartner way I printed your names on scratch pieces of paper and had Olivia draw the names out. She did fabulous, I only wish I had a picture of the moment. So the winnner.....

LaReinaElena!!

Yay, you! OK, so your goodie pack will be in the mail sometime this week- so look for that. :)

Thanks my peeps for following me, for listening to my gripes and spreading the word 'yo! Keep spreading the word, and if my blog can grow a little more then I'll be offering more blog candies. Because really? You can never have enough candy. :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

post a pic of the goodie package! I missed out. darn life. maybe next time. congrats to the winner!

lareinaelena said...

Wow! I really didn't think I'd win. Yay. Thanks, Sara.

I'll look forward to my fun surprise!