Monday, July 13, 2009

True Blood

We all know I love me some Twilight and Robert Pattinson. And really? How could you not? But my new obsession is the True Blood series on HBO. I even ordered HBO last night so that I could watch the season 2 episodes over and over again, because obviously I have already bought the first season on DVD. :) This is loosely based on the Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris. I say loosely because there are a lot of differences between the books and the show and normally I'd be peeved at this (as I will be if New Moon movie is different than the book) but I like it in this case because it's like two different things, but kind of the same. Does this make sense or am I just crazy? Probably crazy, but you know- what's new? Anywho- the best part of True Blood? Um, definitely the hotness that are Vampires Bill and Eric. YUMOLA.

Vampire Bill- played by Stephen Moyer

Vampire Eric played by Alexander Skarsgard

Kate- appreciate that last picture. :) You see, my sister in law Kate is the one who has gotten me hooked on the Twilight series so in turn, I have gotten her hooked on True Blood- only fair. And we agree that both of these guys are "hunks of hotness" (her quote). Yummy. Back to the show- it's great. I am not much for gore/blood/scary but this show has all of it including fairly graphic sex scenes. (It is HBO). But all of the characters have been cast PERFECTLY and all play the part of homebred Louisiana southerners perfectly (which is hard and rare). You can relate to all of the characters and it's hard to not like any of them. OK- so there is your hotness pictures for today. Enjoy!

No comments: