Thursday, September 3, 2009

1-10 Tag (thanks, Sourav!)



Well my buddy Sourav has tagged me and because I am a good friend, I am going to participate. :)

1. I only have 1 personality (funny/crazy/sometimes sane)
2. I have 2 awesome kids (Olivia, 4 and Jackson, 17 months)
3. I have owned 3 vehicles in my life (88 Ford Taurus, 98 Chevy Lumina, and 07 Ford Freestar)
4. Jackson's birthday is the 4th of April
5. I remember having 5 pets as a kid (Charlie the cat, Odie the cat, Willie the dog, Blue the cat, and Lenny the cat)
6. Olivia's birthday is the 6th of September
7.I am reading book 7 in the Sookie Stackhouse series (I LOVE hot vampires. A weakness of mine)
8. I am in my 8th year at my current job...still loving it. (most days...i mostly love my red swingline stapler. ) :)
9. I usually go to bed around 9 (if I'm really doing well!)
10. My birthday is the 10th of March


OK- so I have to tag people...oy. I'll tag the following: Nikki, Jerasphere, Ann, Theresa, Jen, Sara, Finny, Elena, and man- I think I'm stopping at 8. :) And don't feel obligated...but I did since I do like Sourav I will play along. Check out his blog- it's very interesting. :)

No comments: