Saturday: Olivia's birthday party (my baby is turning 4....I'll probably cry. No, I will most definitely cry.) (and her actual birthday is on Sunday so yah...will probably cry then too) And once again, I am not at all ready for her party which has now been switched to my house (long story) and so I am in the throes of major cleaning. Ugh. I have this weird compulsion to just clean until my fingers are raw if I know people are coming and I have to make sure my house looks and smells good. Which is why I'm going out to buy new pillows for the couch. yah- because these ones aren't as nice anymore and yah- I'm a freak. What can I say. This also means I'll be a cooking fool tonight getting food ready so I don't have to do it tomorrow.
Sunday: Clean up from the party (because you KNOW that I'm not cleaning after) and then I have to pack for all 4 of us to drive down to Minneapolis/St. Paul. Despite suggestions from Matt's family- we are leaving after lunch so the kids can sleep in the car because I refuse to deal with crabbiness from two kids while down there. They don't do well in new places and since we'll be sleeping in a hotel, I want to tire their asses out so I don't have to hear them complain about not having their own beds. Plus, not looking forward to sharing a bed with Olivia because she rolls around (a lot) and I usually get kicked in the head repeatedly.
Monday: No work, yay!! BUT, we're going to Como Zoo in St. Paul, visiting with Matt's family and again, leaving around nap time so we can get home at a decent time. BECAUSE, I have to work on Tuesday, so I have to clean, do laundry, cook, and make lunches for Tuesday and I would like to get some sleep at a decent hour because I know damn well I'll get very little on Sunday night.
Things I would like to happen:
- I would like Matt to come home with a pleasant attitude. If I have to deal with him being an asshole for one more weekend- blood will be shed.
- I would really like if (please, please, please) Olivia continue on her accident-free streak because I REALLY am sick of cleaning out underwear she has pissed and shit in. She's 4...I am out of patience.
- If Lenny could just go ahead and stop puking everywhere and then eating random things, that would be swell. Because I just cleaned the mother fucking floors and I am not doing it again. Guests be damned.
- If it rains tomorrow and I have to have 20+ people in my house- I. WILL. LOSE. IT.
- I have to go to Walmart today which means I'm hob-nobbing with the white trash, no jobs/living on public assistance for no real reason aside from laziness, obnoxious folk that live in this dump of a town. Ugh. I'm dreading it. You know what? Fuck it- I'm going to Target. At least there it's clean and I don't have to worry about my shoes sticking to the floor and wondering what the fuck is sticky on the floor. Gross.
OH!!! In what is being labeled as a bitch slap in the face from Mother Nature, the leaves on trees are already turning here. I know- it's like really? Are you that fucking hateful of summer that you must bring on fall and then winter immediately?? Anyways. SO, since I know a lot of people live in areas that don't have the freakish weather we do, thus resulting in colored leaves- if you want leaves...you must email me at: email@example.com . I will collect leaves when we go to Gooseberry Falls next weekend (a little trip Matt knows nothing about and he won't until last minute so I don't have to hear his complaining for a week). I do this for other people so if you want leaves- let me know. I'll mail them to you all flat and in wax paper and you can either tell people you have a fantastic blog buddy or flat out lie and say you went to Minnesota/Wisconsin to get them yourself. Your call. I won't judge you.