Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank you, Thank you- You're Far Too Kind

What are you people going to do once I get all Diva on your asses? Nothing different, I hope! Yeah- yet again, I'm a winner, a cool kid, a fantastic role model. My blog buddy, Sourav has presented me with this award. And because you love me, surely you should check out his blog: http://sourav-pandey.blogspot.com. And Sourav- I'm glad you like my blog. I like it too. It's a fabulous place to vent about my kids, my in-laws, my husband who tears stuff up (and cat), my likely unhealthy obsession with Robert Pattinson, poop, and more poop.

Thank you, my fans, my probably not mentally stable stalkers. Even if you are bat shit crazy, I love you anyways. :) The crazier the better I say!

3 comments:

Sourav !!! said...

Didn't pass on this award to your friends !

smile steady said...

Being a secret stalker/lurker does not necessarily make one mentally unstable. Not that I do that or anything... :)

Charmed said...

Hey! You won my book giveaway...Visit my blog and email me your address so I can mail your books.

Congrats!!