Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You Like Me! You REALLY Like Me!

I'm a winner, bitches!! That's right- I go a Kreativ Blogger award from Holly over at Her Southern Heart! Thank you! :)






Now there are *rules* (yawn..eye roll..huffing noises...) and I could ignore them and totally hog it for myself. I could. I want to. I might yet...


OK, stop your jeering and gasping. I'll share. Because I'm a giver like that!


The rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.



7 things you may not know about me:
1. I was born in Florida and act like a Floridian even though I've lived in Minnesota/Wisconsin for oh...almost 20 years. :)
2. I sleep in just a tshirt. No matter the season.
3. I like to eat pretzel rods. Just for the salt. I could literally lick the salt of and throw the pretzel part away.
4. I don't drink coffee or any other warm drink. Need caffeine? I turn to you, Pepsi.
5. I still have my beloved Furfy (a Smurfette) who when I'm really sick or upset, I hold when I sleep.
6. I rub my feet together in order to get to sleep. Matt hates it and it drives him insane. I also sleep with two pillows under my head, one between my legs, one on both sides of me. No reason- just like it.
7. I am the PICKIEST eater you will every know. Examples of things I don't eat: anything orange, vegetables (except iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, and corn niblets), fruit (except red seedless grapes), anything with a white sauce, condiments (except ketchup), soups, pie (pumpkin pie is edible..if I'm really hungry and have no other option), potatoes, stuffing, ham, onions, mushrooms, most cheeses, anything Chinese or foreign, things I can't pronounce, just to name a few. Is this driving you mad? Are you curious about a food? Leave me a comment and I'll let you know. People, for whatever reason, find the fact I eat hardly anything fascinating.



Passing the award on to 7 Kreativ Bloggers:
1. Finny @ Finnyknits
2. Jera @ Jerasphere
3. Nikki @ WhimSylove
4. Teresa @ The Treadler
5. Charmed @ Charmed and Dangerous
6. Sourav @ ...in love with me and life
7. Sony @ Why Are Girls So..


(Disclaimer: the listing is in no way an indication on my opinion or amount of love for each blog. I love them all, among many others! But please do visit them because I said so. And you will love it. You will love them all. Or else. I'm not sure just yet what the or else is, but it'll be bad. It may involve public humiliation).

7 comments:

Jerasphere said...

That is some serious detailed work going on there. I will get through it though, no worries... but not tonight. Tonight, I sleep. Before I do though... I most humbly say, thank you.

Deeps!! said...

wow! have you tried indian food?? Coz' my dad is an extremely picky eater too{i don't think the grammar was right} he can survive on chicken and fish, but he doesn't touch vegetables. Mom started cooking vegetables in curries which are meant for chicken[indian curries] and he actually started eating the veggies!! yaay mom! ok.. anyway - have you tried it?

Jerasphere said...

ps... I do #6 too

Sara said...

You are a cricket sleeper. My husband is too. Cute list!

FinnyKnits said...

Thank you, doll!

Although, I'm just *thismuch* horrified at all the vegetables you won't eat.

You and I are *right there* on the pretzel rod thing. I think I'm a closet deer or something with the salt and all.

See my weird things here.

And thanks for the award :)

Riley said...

I totally understand the food thing, there are maaany things I won't it including pretty much every fruit and veggie there is and people are always horrified/ fascinated when they find out

ellie said...

Hi doll! You would not believe but we have like, 11000 billion things in common:

1. Husband named Matt
2. Needing 4 pillows to sleep which drives said husbands nuts.
3. extreme food pickiness, ( I won't eat mushrooms, coconuts, or blueberries EVER based on texture. and grossness.)
4. Love of many books.
5. Owner of several vibrators .
6. Only ever had 2 major relationships.
7. Love of salt.

I could go on but maybe I should send this in a email b/c I don't REALLY need everyone to know all this info.

oh wait! 8: I fucking love to fucking swear. while wearing my mother's pearls and sitting next to children. No idea, it's a thing.

peace,

ellie