Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm famous. Kind of. Don't poop on my parade.

HEY!!! Guess what?? My Etsy shop is featured on another person's blog! Cross your fingers for some sales for me. Because my kids have this quirky need to eat, and you know..Christmas is coming and Santa is b-r-o-k-e. If you know what I mean. ;)

Holly from Her Southern Heart did an interview of sorts on me and my shop is featured today. I'm super duper excited!! I'm giving away a frame, so head over to her blog to find out how you can be famous. Or at least a winner. But remember lambs- you are all winners in my eyes.

(Not that it counts or anything)

So now that Halloween is tomorrow I'm already focusing on Christmas. Thanksgiving is great for food, but it's one of those holidays that if we just stopped celebrating it, I'd be ok. I'd still have turkey and pig out, but other than that- eh. I'm indifferent. But I do love Black Friday! I hope my mom wants to go this year, otherwise I'll go alone. But the plan is to be out at 3 a.m. to get to Kohl's, then Walmart. I've got strategy people! :)

ANYWAYS-- so in past years (before Etsy) I have done custom Christmas cards for people. You tell me what you want and how much you want to pay- I see what I can do for you. I can do any size order, but obviously super huge orders need to get to me soon because you know- I have to work on them an all. I also do custom photo frames, any kind of invitation/annoucements, and gift baskets. SO..if you are in the market for any (or ALL..hee hee) of these things let me know! You can contact me through my Etsy shop: http://scrapinsara.etsy.com/ or by email, slinkies_r_us@hotmail.com .

You can also contact me if you'd like to know what to get me for Christmas. Just in case. ;)

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

How totally cool is that?! Awesome! Fingers crossed for some great sales.
HUGS!

Jana said...

YEAH! its how I found you!!! congrats! my kids eat too...weird.