Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Get Your Holiday Fix, Shameless Self Promotion

I had to post on here that I had my FIRST ETSY sale (to a non-relative). YAY! So that totally put me into crafty mode since I realized that HELLO- my stock of Christmas cards was low. Like I had one left. Not good.

So I put 4 more sets up there (3 different designs). I re-posted some picture frames and other crafty bits I had literally laying around and so my shop officially has 20 things up for grabs, yo.

And don't forget- I make custom frames, scrapbooks, cards, invitations, announcements, etc- just let me know what you need and we'll work out the rest!

My Shop
http://scrapinsara.etsy.com

SPREAD THE CHEER. AND THE WORD.

1 comment:

Mom Taxi Julie said...

No one buys my stuff on etsy lol. I've sold like 3 things.