Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'd like to thank my agent...

...and I totally would if I had one. Would YOU like to be my agent? I pay basically nothing but I can bake cookies and make a baked spaghetti that will rock your cocks off. And someday when I finish my book I'll even put you in my acknowledgement page. But until then-

I was gift another award! This time it is by a fabulous, would totally be my bestie if only she didn't live far, far away on the other side of the world (literally). Her and I actually have a lot in come what with our husbands and um...moods...yeah- we'll use that word, and other stuff. So I am not only honored that she follows my blog and emails me periodically, but totally thrilled she's bestowed an award onto me. Jandy- You Rock My Socks Off. (I'd say cock, but if we're going to be anatomically correct I can't really say that because you know...my parts are different.) Moving on.



And ew- there are rules and such like giving this to 15 other worthy bloggers. And because I hate rules and quite honestly, I can't limit myself to 15- I'm opening it up. If you follow my blog I want you to take this award because I follow you, and I love each and every one of you. You all have very fun blogs for all different reasons and I feel like if we all got together in one place- we'd have one hell of a super fantastically fun party. Yee-haw.

But I promise you that tomorrow I will post about something so you can learn a little more about me. And no it will not involve stripping and/or nude photos. Or sexting. (I just learned that word today and am trying to infuse it as much as possible.) Because if we're going to be honest here, I don't think anyone would be interested in learning that much about me because hi? I've had two babies. And if I'm going to continue on the honesty bit- I haven't exercised in awhile. And not like it'd help because I feel as if I'm teetering on the "I need a personal trainer to torture me" line.

We're close, yall.

So I'm going to go ahead and eat my bowl of tin roof sundae ice cream and think about what I can be doing to lose weight. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

I found your blog on 20SB in the Comments group. For some reason I kept wanting to say "club" instead of group. And I wrote club several times before forcing myself to write group... Anyways, love your blog!

Sara said...

The cock word lured me in. I was just about to close the browser and go to the yarn store and saw that word. You are so funny!

Organic Meatbag said...

I've decided that you are kick-ass...I'm following...try to stop me! No wait, don't...