Friday, December 11, 2009

New Music- Yay!

OK so it's not a lot of new music, but I'm pumped to have heard 2 new songs this morning that I secretly love. Now before you look at Ashley Tisdale on my player (#2) don't roll your eyes and judge me. It's awesome.

And Little Jackie? Yes, please!

And of course. I don't care what anybody else says, but Britney Spears' Blackout album was fun-fucking-tastic. The singles she released? Not so much. But I assure you if Toy Soldier had come out? MASSIVE HIT. I'm just saying, that's all.

Do YOU have suggestions for me? Leave me a comment and I'll head over to Playlist and check it out.

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

I suggest anything by Leonard Nimoy...oh, and the Doodletown Pipers... and Yoko Ono... and Gary Glitter...listen, love, lust, take a nap... mmmmmmm....

Cristina said...

Okay, I'm in love with that Little Jackie song! ...and I hate you for getting me hooked on an Ashley Tisdale song. :-P But I must agree, it is good.