So with any award there are rules. I have to list 7 things about me and pass this onto another blogger. Now my first inclination was to write things that would be borderline TMI. Which is what I'm doing because as you all know, my gut has never failed me. Well, except for the time that I thought kayaking was going to be awesome. But, if you are a family member or you feel like you don't need to know a lot of bizarre and personal stuff about me---STOP READING NOW. You've been warned. :)
1. I lost my virginity at age 17 to a guy who told me he was a virgin (which he totally wasn't in hindsight) to Nine Inch Nails' "The Great Below". It was October, and it lasted literally, not even 5 minutes because his brother knocked on the door. Nice. The bad experiences with him, my rebound, and Matt have all made me somewhat of an insecure prude in this area. Which is a shame, because it's not what I want to be. BUT, I once had sex in a park. At night. Where there is now a skate park. ;)
2. I have only had 2 major relationships (first being guy in #1 and the second being Matt) and one 2 week rebound that was a nightmare and got me a crazy ex-girlfriend stalker for awhile. Not my proudest moment.
3. My son, Jackson, is what we'd call an "oopsy" baby. Matt and I were trying for baby #2, but then all shit hit the fan and the same week I was consulting a divorce attorney I found out I was almost 3 months pregnant. Fast forward to now and I still don't know if I made the right decision.
4. When I was growing up I really wanted to either be a geologist, astronomer or a DJ. The first two apparently require a lot of math (which I suck at) and it's not like you see those jobs just floating in the paper. I didn't go to be a DJ because everybody told me that girls can't be DJ's and so I went to school to be a....secretary!...
5. ...which is ok because as all the people who know me in real life know that I'm a little OCD. Like not enough OCD to need medication and/or counseling, but enough to drive some people nuts. I like organizing, which is 90% of a secretary's job, and I like office supplies. Going to an office supply store is like going to a computer, hardware, or sex toy store for men.
6. I am a sucker for romance. Like major sucker. How I ended up with Matt who's idea of romance is moving my car to the other side of the street so I don't get a ticket, is beyond me. He had potential, I tell you. I totally failed. And part of me thinks that maybe Matt is as good as it gets. I mean, he does clean up pee, poop, and puke because I am completely incapable of it. And what happens if Matt and I separate? Are there really guys out there that are romantic? That actually adore their significant other? And show it? Probably not. But I'm still a sucker for it.
7. I think that the coolest thing EVER is mix cd's. I love getting mix cd's from people (in the mail because I love mail). I love listening to them especially if I know why these particular songs were put together in a cd for me. But I love music, so pretty much anything music related given to me will make me a loyal and dedicated friend. :)
*BONUS* (because I? Am fabulous like that...here are some that are more TMI)
1. Love watching porn with a guy. Like a guy I'm in a relationship with, obviously.
2. I keep my hair short so I give it the "just had a little romp in the bed" look.
3. I've kissed a girl. Twice. With tongue.
4. Would love to wear hooker boots. Just once.
5. Prefer to have sex with music. Varying from slow to fast songs.
6. Never had a one night stand but always wanted to. Just once. Safely. Obviously.
7. Ponder the merits of having an "open marriage" frequently.
OK- enough yet? :) If you missed an early post of questions I got from a fellow blogger, click HERE. If you have questions you'd like me to answer either comment here or shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll make a post in the future with the Q & A's and if you don't want your name mentioned, LET ME KNOW otherwise it'll be out there. ;)
So to pass it this onto another blogger. Hmmm.. I have so many that I love but because Mr. O passed an award onto me this week, I'm going to in return pass one on to him.