Monday, January 4, 2010

Remember how I scrapbook?

But you probably wouldn't remember that because it's been pretty much forever since I posted anything. But I assure you, I have been productive.
Kind of.
This weekend I got to scrapbook with Jen, whom I adore because hello? We have similar spouses. And we have kids around the same age. And we live down the street from each other. And our husbands were whores before us.

Anyways.

So we used to have a standing Friday or Saturday night date where we'd scrap, eat ice cream, lie about eating the ice cream, talk smack about our significant others, complain about our kids, gossip about other bitches, etc. It's fun.

I promise.

But we haven't done that in FOREVER. Seriously. Who knew that kids would get sick, our significant others would be losers, we'd get sick, we'd be busy, then mother effing Xmas comes along. Whatevs. But this weekend? We had a great date.

Never mind that I also introduced her to TrueBlood and the hotness of Vampire Bill. (She hasn't met Eric yet...yumola)
Anyways. I got a bunch of stuff done- 4 pages and a shitload of cards. I'll post page pictures for you. And I promise to write something better tomorrow. :)



4 comments:

Al said...

I fear i missed scrapbooking trend when it started! but everyones work always looks so amazing... I may have to give it a shot!

lareinaelena said...

Love those pages! They're adorable!

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Cute! I haven't scrapbooked in quite awhile. All my friends have abandoned me.

scrapperjen said...

Great pages! I am on a roll tonight and hoping to get a little more scrapping done.
Hope your new year is off to a great start.
HUGS!