Monday, February 15, 2010

Because I'm Awesome and You LOVE Me. Right??

So Lauren from Egosyntonicity gets a million brownie suck up points for nominating me for March's 20something blogger's monthly whore. I do hope you'll go vote for me. My chances of actually winning are zilch because I'm up against some may-jah bloggers. But I am fabulous, even though I am the proud owner of a stoner poncho.

Don't judge me- it can happen to the best of us in a I'm-really-angry-shopping-rage.

Anyhoodle.

But vote for me because then you can all be my little lamb whores. You can't be regular whores because Finny already has them to which I've declared myself her #1 blog whore. So you can be lamb whores. Which is just as good- don't worry.

Then when I get all famous and on book tours, I'll insist on a RV instead of a regular ol' bus and we can all be road trip buddies! And to go with my stoner poncho, we'll wear sombrero's with the dangly balls. (And wow- that sounds dirty..) and then we'll sing songs! Oh this will be fun.

But first you have to vote over at www.20sb.net. Unfortunately I can't vote for myself otherwise I'd be all over that shit. But really this is the first step in my world domination. And making you official lamb whores.

(don't worry, a for real, possibly funny post will come later this evening as usual)

(and I just realized my tags for this make a sentence! "Sara awards 20sb whores". Interesting)

9 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Yeah, too bad I'm an old fuck in my 30's or I would be voting for you...

Mom Taxi Julie said...

LOL I was just checking it out and was thinking the same thing as Meatball!

Cait said...

sounds like a plan. all the best!

The Ashes said...

Going to vote RIGHT NOW!

xoxoKrysten said...

I'm heading over there as soon as my head stops pounding. It's taking me all day to get my normal blogging stuff done today. Ugh.

Chicken said...

I'm your whore! I have to give you credit by calling us your lamb whores, at least it sounds cutesy. Lord knows I would not have voted if I was you llama whore, gorilla whore, or sloth whore...ok I still would've voted because you deserve it. But there would've been a protest!

Nyx said...

you've got my vote!

:)

Mr O said...

I will try to vote today but funny story, when the tags are rearranged alphabetically, it read:

20Something Bloggers Awards Sara Whores.

Nice.

Smart Ass Sara said...

YAY! I love all my lamb whores! :)

and Mr. O--that was strategic. My brain knows no bounds. HAHA!