Friday, April 23, 2010

Domestic Bitch Friday- Round One

Ok lambwhores and goatsluts- it is my first *official* Domestic Bitch Friday. Join me from now on so you can pretend to be as efficient and cool as me.
So the rules are basically you need to find a freebie, post a recipe, and then talk about some big project you did this week. And I will say for the record masturbating and eating ice cream at the same time do not count.

Nice try, though.

So let's talk about my project, first. I am in the middle of a uterus crisis what with my uterus all wanting to be pregnant again and it's not being helped by the fact that both of my children continue to grow. I mean if that isn't the epitome of selfish, I don't know what is.
And every year I do a yard sale but wah, I have way too much. So thankfully another blogger, Danielle, has a baby. And her baby keeps growing, but not as fast as Jackson. Luckily for her, I'm a million shades of awesome and managed to sort through one bin of clothes. So those are on their way lover.

My recipe this week is easy.

Sara's No Where Close To Be Asian- But Just Call It Asian Anyways Chicken

cube up like 3 breasts of cooked chicken, toss with some Western dressing, mix with a bag of frozen broccoli-cauliflower-and whatever else comes in the 3veggie mix-, cook in skillet until done. Serve on rice.

I don't eat the veggies, just the chicken and rice but whatevs. Actually nobody eats the veggies. So I should probably stop even trying this. Whatever- the chicken tastes awesome with the dressing.

I am a sucker for freebies even though 99% of the time I end up throwing them away. Whatever- I like mail, don't judge me.

Lotion Sample- HERE

Panty Liner Sample- HERE

and my favorite- Lube Sample- HERE

OK so enough of that. Yesterday I posted about the BFD and me running two miles and on the verge of death. Thanks for your concerned emails and to the one guy who asked if I've been fucked lately. Um no, but I doubt that would cure dry heaves. Asshole.

But an update: my legs hurt so fucking bad I was walking really attractively today. Like bow legged with something up my ass. Not cute. I couldn't walk bare foot all day because I felt like I was being stabbed on the bottom of my foot. Pretty sure that isn't good, but considering I'm no doctor- I can't be sure. I'm sad I'm down a pair of panties. I had the spins all night last night which I think was weird. And all the dry heaving (6 hours total folks) gave me a headache. Which I still have.

To make up for my calories lost I had spaghetti for dinner. Two plates. And I bought chocolate AND orange slices (the candy, not the fruit). So yeah. I'm off the diet wagon this week.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

HOLY CRAP! That box is freakin HUUUUGE!!! Thanks! I'm in the process of going through all of JC's stuff now so I'll have to make PLENTY of room! :) You're so awesome Sara! Thanks a ton!!!!!!!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Dude, I made pudding pie over here. I might not share with Dustin. AND we have rotisserie chicken with Famous Dave's barbecue sauce. SO SO GOOD!

I'm glad you didn't die last night. And that whole convo on my FB was priceless. Till Nina got all weir.d Which isn't a surprise. I felt bad for poor Rich!

Sam said...

I am slightly jealous of your domesticatedness...good job on the spaghetti, after a run like that you need it! And choco/orange slices are amazingly good. I was skeptical at first because i'm not a fan of chocolate and all, but i'm glad I tried one!

Miranda said...

I just recovered from your post about everything you do in a day. And now you're a frickin Domestic Goddess? I'm not so sure we can be blog friends? Well maybe on one condition... you have to pinky swear to keep delivering this same level of awesomeness so I can get schooled. Thanks!

Chicken said...

Sounds like the BFD wrecked you! And let's have a moment of silence for our lost compadre'-VS panties.

shari @ little blue deer said...

Hey Sara! Okay, I noticed your comment on another blog, and I was like, hmmm, Smart Ass?? I simply MUST check that out. And I was NOT disappointed, you remind me of a friend of mine, and I look forward to checking out the monologues, nice break from all the decor. Yup, I'm following, yup, I'll be back. Good deal.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

LOL you're such a nut! I'll try to participate if I don't forget!

FinnyKnits said...

Yeowch. At least you ate something so you didn't have to dry heave anymore. Though I'm not sure I'd want an encore performance of spaghetti and orange slices.

Yarf.