Friday, May 21, 2010

Domestic Bitch Friday. Episode Five.

Seriously, I want it on the record that this post was pulled together on Wednesday so I could have it publish on Friday.



Bow down.



So let's get this shit rolling, shall we?



FREEBIES:




  • Lancane Chafing Gel. Because that is super fun to type and the pictures on their website are hilarious. HERE

  • Aveda Men Shampoo. Because even men need to wash their hair. HERE

  • Crest White Strips. Seriously? Necessity. HERE

  • Pantene. Ladies, wash yo hair. HERE

  • Toilet Drops. Seriously hilarious because WHO'S toilet has a weird smell?! HERE

  • Hardees Stuff. Apparently, if you play this on FaceBook you'll win something. HERE. Obviously you'll need to have a FaceBook account. I won a $1 off a shake. So yah.
  • Spa Naturals Sampler- HERE.

BONUS:


Did you know that Target has coupons you can print online? They change often and are super awesome? Go to http://www.target.com/ and scroll WAY down to the bottom. Under the "Target Stores" column you'll see "coupons". Click on that and save a ton. This is where I get some of our fun "extras" for snacks and stuff. AND if you have kids they often have coupons for clothes. Sometimes they are really good and sometimes not so much. But check there for deals.


RECIPE:


I actually don't like a lot of dips and such, but there is one that I make for just about any gathering I am hosting or going to. It is... (drum roll)


Sara's Super Fantastic Taco-Nacho Wannabe But Still Cooler Than You Dip


In a small casserole baking dish, mix: one jar of salsa (your favorite), one packet of taco seasoning, two cans of chicken (drained. OR..if you just happen to have some already cooked chicken, use that), and like half a bag of shredded colby-jack cheese. Shred the chicken with a fork a little bit- mix it all really well. Top it with more cheese- finish off the bag. Bake in your oven at 350 until it's warm and bubbly- which is about 5-10 minutes. Serve it with tortilla chips. Seriously- the EASIEST on hand thing I probably know how to make that can be done in under 15 minutes. I will always have the stuff for this on hand.


AND..if you really wanted to spice it up....throw in some red chili peppers in adobo sauce. Seriously- two peppers with a tablespoon or two of the sauce will heat things up nicely. ;)


PROJECT: Um yeah. No project. Actually- that's a lie. BUT..it's part of my BIG reveal next week. ;)

Is it just me or is this blog starting to turn into LOST? Sorry. ;)

5 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Mmmm yummy, I love anything taco related. In fact, I am suggesting to Dustin we have tacos tonight. Yummy!

So I'm thinking if it's nice out we should go eat at Famous Dave's. It's the original one AND it has an awesome deck and we can sit and look at the water and maybe someone will biff it waterskiing (which I can't even make fun of because I'd done that too... but whatev).

SurferWife said...

OMG! Your last line actually made me laugh out loud because I was going to comment at what a whirlwind this posting was for my eyes.

That recipe sounds phenom.

ashtonsmomma said...

OH my! I must make that dip! Sounds amazing!

Can't wait for the reveal next week!

Deeps!! said...

hi you!!

will try ur dip.. sometime!!

n i was just gonna say.. u could have had 4 blogposts.. with this one blog.. n said it in the end!!

love ya!

Danielle said...

You are much better than I! I didn't even bring my laptop with me to Florida, which I should have! But I didn't, cuz I'm a fool! I'm on my mom's right now, and I don't have the appropriate pictures to post! Ugh! Whatever! Hope you're enjoying your trip! Seriously though? Enough of the damn suspense already! I can't take it! :) Have fun! xoxo