I have to start with the freebies. Because I found some fun ones, yall.
Homemade Soap- HERE
- SOS Night Fever Hangover Relief (in time for the weekend!)- HERE
- Body Heat Patches (for if you get super drunk and then fall and hurt yourself)- HERE (this one asks for you to say which magazine you read...just pick one)
- Edge Shaving Gel- HERE (click on the drop down menu on the top right, click on "free stuff". If nothing else- you can watch the three pretty ladies talk to you in sexy voices on repeat.)
- Colon Cancer Screening Kit- HERE (shut up, you know you think you have weird stuff wrong with you, too)
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee Sample- HERE (it may not be as good as the store making it for you...but here you can get a free sample. Love ya Danielle!!)
- Free Dairy Queen Blizzard- HERE (seriously. My favorite is a special mix with peanuts, chocolate, and brownie pieces. You'll thank me later.)
So my recipe is a throw back to my Dairy Queen days. I learned how to make home made Buster Bars and since then have played with different recipes using the same technique.
Behold- Sara's Super Fabulous Pudding Pops. (It's so easy even a caveman can do it.)
Make one package of chocolate pudding as directed (or any kind of pudding, really). Once that's done, mix in about 1/2 to 1 cup of cool whip. Mix together gently. Line up some Dixie cups, fill with pudding mixture. Put a popsicle stick in it, freeze.
Once they are frozen you get to eat them. To be a talentless loser you could peel the Dixie cup away and eat. If you want to be awesome like your leader- run the Dixie cup under hot water for a few seconds, then kind of squeeze and pull the cup- the pop should come right out. Enjoy in the taste and delight of being awesome like me. You could also get fancy and add some nuts, crushed cookies, etc to the pudding mixture but whatevs. I like mine like this.
My project is lame. Sorry. Basically I rid my house of baby items. I'm sad. No joke. I'll post about it in depth (you know how I roll) next week some time. But I got rid of the bottles, finished taking baby stuff out of Jackson's room, cleaned linen closets of baby stuff. Big SADS. BUT, it is super nice to have room to put other stuff.
OK- so that's my Domestic Bitch post. Now on to the heavy stuff.
I may be spotty with posting although you know I will do my absolute best to post nightly anyways. There are only a few things that prevent me from doing that: brain tumors, migraines, lack of internet access, and death. And all three of those feel like death so you'll see how I come full circle. Anyways.
I am going on a trip next weekend, and I have made some pretty heavy decisions about my life that I will fill you all in as soon the time is right. I feel like I am moving in a positive direction but I will tell you all again: I'm not pregnant, I'm not dying, I'm not getting divorced, I'm not homeless, I haven't killed anyone, I'm not really a man, I have not been contacted by aliens, and my midget neighbor still doesn't want to be my friend. In fact I think she moved out. But trust me when I tell you to keep your panties together...I will explain very soon.
And I will be honest- I have been wishy washy this entire week about it and then last night it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was like the decision was made for me, and I just am going to go with it. It might be a mistake, I might regret it in a month, but then...maybe I won't. We'll see. The time has come my friends- this bitch is moving to greener pastures. Or at least some with less shit to walk around. Stay tuned... ;)