Thursday, May 20, 2010

I changed my mind. Obviously.

Well I wasn't going to post anything for today but then I see that my favorite Rican, Danielle, gave me a blog award. She's fab. AND she's a super dedicated AND cute lambwhore.


Golf claps and leg pumps for Danielle. And check out her blog.

Along with this award came a few questions. These are way tamer than things I've been asked so that's fun. For those of you who are new to being a lambwhore or goatslut- initiate yourselves HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

What do you do when you're bored? Obviously the times I get bored are far and few between right now (it's changing...very soon...ooh the mystery). BUT in the off chance I am bored I will most likely read. I am a super fabulous, avid reader so there.
Are you an Autumn or a Spring? I will have to say spring. Or autumn. Fuck. I'm pretty indecisive. I actually like spring because the weather is getting warmer. BUT I like autumn because I like the crisp air in the morning and then it will sometimes get warm by lunch time. And I like going hiking to see the fall colors..especially in Gooseberry Falls.
Quick! You're stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzles, or an old novel nobody's ever heard of. Which do you pick? I suck shit at puzzles. I remember crying in class in third grade because I couldn't figure out the puzzles substitute teachers give you so the whole class doesn't riot and make them think about quitting their job. And to this day I still suck. AND..oh yeah...I have NEVER gotten one of those stupid Magic Eye posters or whatever to work. Fuckers.
Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
Well here's my super retard confession. I have never read any Jane Austen. I also have not seen any of the movies adapted from her novels. I'm a loser. I've only read Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and well..you can see what happened with that. HERE and HERE.
Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way? Bring it on bitch.
Who’s your hero? Peter Gibbins. And after next week you'll know why. And if you are an idiot who doesn't know who Peter Gibbins is-- shame. Educate yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOJzpeCMJzs Also funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzGWvZAd228&feature=related
Favourite word? fanfuckingtastic. Danielle said preposterous and I'm only slightly peeved that she stole my word.
Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person? I carry a notebook at all times. I think that answers that question.
What phrase has stuck with you in your life? "I'm Rick James, bitch!" I mean really- this is so versatile. I can think of no situation where this would not be appropriate.
If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with? I don't drink hot liquids. Well sometimes hot chocolate but it's rare. I pretty much burn myself on any food/drink I put into my mouth that has any heat to it so I just avoid them. Otherwise I'd probably never have taste buds.
So let's award this bitch, shall we??
1. Dr. Brainspiller. Because this would look totally gay and fabulous on his blog. OH--AND it's his birthday today. Show some love and tell him your leader sent you.
2. Mr. O. Because we're blog besties. It's how we roll.
3. Jamie. Because she is ubber fabulous and I know that if we ever got together the sarcasm, inappropriate remarks and fun would never end.
4. Amber. Because she's kick ass and she is up in here every day.
5. Krysten. Because we might molest a fish together soon.
There you have it. While you read this I was most likely in my mini van driving to Tennessee. I obviously will be armed with a camera. Seriously- I should start a donation bucket for yall to donate to me so I can get a videocamera and tape my roadtrips. It would be epic. I could be Jersey Shore in a van. Or similar. ;)

12 comments:

Amber said...

Fuck, you are awesome girl and thanks!!

And the ONLY reason I am up here every day is because you rock my world.

:accepts award and cries:

The Ashes said...

I love awards are going around again!!

Gini said...

WTF?? Based on your Bronte post, I am SO not interested in reading Wuthering Heights. I am usually pretty decent at old-timey English speak, but THAT? was RIDICULOUS. It was on my "someday" list but I think I'll occupy my pursuits with less tiresome endeavors.

likeagiraffe said...

i also super-suck at puzzles! screw puzzles. who needs 'em? ;)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Thank you lady! And we TOTALLY need to molest a fish now, I got the Maurices job! So we need to celebrate! And if I can find my old Maurices punch card you can totally have it =-)

Hope you're eating lots of bad for you gas station food. Mm, that is the best part of being on the road!

Chicken said...

Don't feel bad about the Magic Eye poster shit. I did it and I'm now blind. I think some eye doctor rolled those onto the market when people were having great eyesight. I love your favorite word, I say it all the time!

yogi rock said...

hahaha...check my blog http://indonesiaundergroundblog.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

Just when I was about to unfold into a fit of convulsions and sweats from withdrawals you show up like the perfect fix you are.

Have a safe trip!

Danielle said...

Hahaha! I love love love you! :) I hope the trip is going well! JC and I are off to Florida in the morning, so we'll be on a plane ... I'm praying he's not going to be completely out of control and obnoxious! We shall see! :) Love that you love preposterous and the fact that you said "I'm Rick James bitch!" I LOVE it and the fact that you called me your favorite Rican! :) :) xoxoxo!

Danielle said...

Hahaha! I love love love you! :) I hope the trip is going well! JC and I are off to Florida in the morning, so we'll be on a plane ... I'm praying he's not going to be completely out of control and obnoxious! We shall see! :) Love that you love preposterous and the fact that you said "I'm Rick James bitch!" I LOVE it and the fact that you called me your favorite Rican! :) :) xoxoxo!

Mom Taxi Julie said...

I'm putting a link to your blog in my post tomorrow :)

____j said...

I'm doing this just so you can read it when you get back from your trip :) THANKS SARA!