Friday, June 11, 2010

Domestic Bitch Friday: Episode Eight

Hi Bitches! It's that time again where we marvel in my awesomeness. Let's blows the shit out of this toilet:

Menu for this week:

Saturday: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup with build-your-own sub sandwich
Sunday: Baked Shells
Monday: Eggs & Toast
Tuesday: Steak & Veggie Stir Fry
Wednesday: Turkey & Biscuist Pot Pie (homemade)
Thursday: Chicken Stew
Friday: Chili Macaroni

Recipe: Chili Macaroni (for real, not the boxed Hamburger Helper shit)














1 pound of hamburger
1 box (small) of elbow macaroni (cooked)
1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 can of tomato sauce
1 can of chili beans
1 onion, diced
1-2 cups of corn
Chili powder (to your taste)

Brown hamburger; drain. Mix everything else together- simmer until warm and cooked. Serve on tortilla chips topped with shredded cheddar cheese. Also: sour cream if you like it. :) The kids absolutely LOVED this, Matt liked it, and so did I. Even though I picked the onions and tomatoes out. Yucky.
Freebies:
Kotex Sample Pack: HERE
Free coffee at Barnes & Noble: HERE
EOS Shaving Cream: HERE
OxiActive Detergent: HERE
Free Redbox Rental: HERE

Cool buy from this week was that I got the new Digornio Pizza and Breadsticks thing for .88. Seriously. I had gotten a coupon directly from Kraft in the mail AND they had a coupon in their newest magazine, AND my store had it on sale. It was nice. :)

OK- so for those of you paying attention- over the next couple of weeks I am going to have a contest for those of you who participate in Domestic Bitch Friday. ;) Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Chicken said...

I'll be over around 6ish each night for dinner? K? I don't like eggs so if you could layer a bunch of cheese on those that'd be great!

Rebel Mel said...

Do I get a million extra entries because I started Domesticated Fridays? =-P

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Sara, what do you put in your steak and veggie stir fry?

I need to have you come down here and help me grocery shop, lol. The worst part is supposedly there's an Aldi in Hudson. I need to go there.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

That looks pretty yummy!

Natacha said...

You always have such awesome recipes... I want the turkey pot pie recipe...oh, and I will be over for dinner when you make the steak stir fry...;)

Jaime Hungry said...

This looks so good. I can't cook for shit. Hopefully my future husband can or we will starve.