Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm Jamming.

Probably one of the most fun things about being a wanna be famous person-slash-blogger-slash lambwhore leader is that I make friends. And not just regular friends that might loan you a buck or two, but the long lasting friends. Ones that would totally give you her last tampon out of her purse when you need it or tell you when your fake eyelash is falling off.

I mean, that's what friends are for.

But another benefit is getting free stuff from awesome people. I've gotten lots of cool things from lambwhores and goatsluts since starting and while some are thank you's for me being fan-god damn-tastic, some are just because I'm fabulous and they are sucking up. I don't care- just send me stuff.

One of my most favorite lambwhores, Gini, sent me something awesome the other day. And I was kind of scared because I was all like "whoa--- I have a stalker!" and I got kind of excited. But then I saw her name on the box and was even more excited. Confused, but who cares- I love me some mail!

So I open it up and I am loving the surprise so far. Then I got excited because I'm like "bubble wrap!" and felt like I had something productive I could do while watching Dr. Phil and drinking my kool aid. Except it kind of made me worried- did she send me a dead animal? It's kind of shaped like a small bunny.

Sads.
But NO! It's jam! And you'll recall I'm a super picky eater. And I am a grape only chick. EXCEPT...and this is the only exception.....I will have apricot but ONLY on english muffins. So here I am, making out with my new jam because I??? Just bought four packages of english muffins only to realize I had no jam!
So Gini is actually psychic. Which is only a little scary. But that's ok. Because she awesome and you must, must, must check out her blog. HERE.

And then I got an award. SHOCKER. But this comes from my girlie, Deeps.

3 Famous Names of Mine:

1. Sara
2. Smart Ass
3. Bitch

3 Things That Scare Me:
1. Being kidnapped
2. The dark
3. Kristen Stewart's feet

3 Things That Make Me Smile:
1. Robert Pattinson
2. New underwear
3. Using up all the hot water before Matt gets into the shower

3 Things That I Love:
1. Robert Pattinson
2. My kids when they aren't destroying the house
3. Getting mail.

3 Things That I Hate:
1. Kristen Stewart
2. People breaking plans or not following through
3. Exercise

3 Things I Don't Understand:
1. Math
2. Sports
3. Politics

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. Blogging
2. Listening to Envy on the Coast
3. Waiting for my laundry to finish

3 Things I Can't Do:
1. Pretty much anything with my left arm/hand-- total decoration. So uncoordinated.  
2. Run
3. Jazzercise

3 Things You Should Listen To:
1. Fiona Apple
2. The Black Keys
3. Me

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Smurfs
2. Jem
3. Fraggle Rock (yay for illegal cable!)

3 Things I Want In A Relationship:
1. Love
2. Someone who can kill bugs
3. Someone who will put up with my incessant whining

...and there's more but I'm sleepy now. But thank you Deeps--- you rock chick. And I know I suck at getting to your blog-- I am so behind it's ridiculous. I'm trying though! You're still in my reader!

OK-- so send me stuff homies.

7 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Haha, this totally makes me think of Joey on Friends when he was eating all of Monica's jam. Love it. And yay for free stuff AND awards!

The Insatiable Host said...

1loves your cupboards! Super great colour
2loves you got jam! What a great gift
3loves that you seem super happy today!!
4i also love maul, new gitch and when people listen to me lol. Xoxo
danon

Amber said...

"Down in Fraggle Rock...." :singing:

Fucking awesome show.

Gini said...

YAY! I actually kind of forgot that I sent it to you! I was trying to be stalker and that's why I didn't sign the card; I didn't realize they'd put my name on the label. Coises! BUT! The universe conspired to make your english muffins and my jam get together, which is kind of amazing. :D Hope you like it! It's my favorite one yet.

Annah said...

Lucky biatch! Can't wait for my books to come in the maillllll. Choppity chop chop

FinnyKnits said...

#1. Things to hate: People breaking plans or not following through.

YES. We are One on this issue. I hate flakers. Makes me furious. And no one wants that.

#2. Do you think you will need additional jam for the remainder of those English muffins and/or are you planning to buy more to necessitate more jam because I want to send you a lot of it from my last summer's endeavor to make jam from all of the apricots on my friend's tree only to find out that we don't really eat that much apricot jam.

Strawberry? Yes. Grape? Yes. Blackberry? HOLY YES. But not so much with apricots.

Your call. You'd be getting mail from Finny - that's pretty good.

Sam said...

I think its hilarious you mentioned Kristen Stewart twice. I haven't ever seen her feet but next time I have the hiccups ill have to Google it. :)