Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guess what? I'm not super fat anymore. YAY.

I do feel kind of bad for slacking on my weight loss stuff. Mostly because I know I could have been losing a ton more all this time BUT...life happens. The good news is that I haven't gained anything back so that is fabulous. I have gotten back to my nightly walking routine which isn't as unbearable in 80 degree weather as 90 degree weather, so whatever. I don't like walking in the morning as much as I do at night. In the morning I'm pushing a double stroller with almost 80 pounds of kid weight (not including how heavy the stroller is on it's own). I also can't rock the hell out in the morning. There are more people walking around that *apparently* frown on me singing Manchester Orchestra's "Pride" loudly (If you don't know the greatness that is Manchester- you need to educate yourself and push play to the right. Seriously. Listen to that and tell me you aren't rocking the hell out).

Losers.

But I wanted to give you some updated pictures! Because all of us are just really simple folk and are entertained by pretty pictures.

So yesterday I went for my walk and decided to make Matt take a picture before I took a shower and my hair would look all retarded. Like my "hurry the fuck up- the pedophile is watching" pose?
Fun fact- this shirt? Yeah, I got it in March. WAY TOO SMALL. Basically, it was all that was left and then I got a free one, which was the same size. And being the awesomest friend EVER, I sent it to my BB (blog bestie), Mr. O because he missed out on the Muse show in Atlanta. Big SADS. Well his didn't fit either and we were both bummed that boo---our shirts don't fit. He was able to be an awesome friend and give it to one of his friends and she got to wear it and be all cool. But then I was all pissed that I was stuck with a shirt that didn't fit.

Guess what whores? IT FITS. Despite my boobs going from a 38D to a 36DD. WTF?
And can we talk about my ass/thighs? Of course we can. So my pants here? Are a MEDIUM. Medium bitches! I haven't been a medium anything in forever. And you can't really tell but I still have an ass (bonus), but my thighs are drastically smaller. You can go HERE to get one comparison.

Anyways. So I was a size 16 pant, and I'm down to a 14, sometimes a 12. This? Is a big deal. I have not been less than a 14 in like seven years. Some of my size 14 capris from back then don't fit anymore. The thigh are is WAY baggy. So I look ridiculous trying to rock these out. They look (no joke) like capri Hammer pants. And you know you know what those are.

So I'm trying. Most days it sucks ass but I have to keep trying. My mom said pictures from Christmas she just got printed shows exactly how huge I was. Yikes. I can't wait to see those. (SARCASM)
***

OK- so last minute business before I let you go for the evening so I can go on my walk. Have you heard of the Panty Pyramid? No? You are a loser. Basically, we send you panties in the mail (free), along with the address of two people. You send them panties. Your address gets passed on to someone else who sends you panties as well. We just keep it going from month to month. It's a super fun exchange circle and you need to be a part of it. Obviously it's for chicks but if you're a guy and you like wearing women's panties, join us too. It's open to international people as well. So join us- the new round of panties starts in the next week so if you want to join.......go to the blog, follow us, and send me an email at: slinkies_r_us@hotmail.com. Seriously. It's fun and you don't want to be "that kid" with the ugly underwear. AND as a bonus...there is a CHANCE that I might be the one sending you underwear...so if you're a freak that might be exciting for you. Right? Of course it would be. :)

25 comments:

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Those are new undies I'm hoping lol. Everytime I try those mail things they never work out! Congrats on losing weight!! I keep eatin big lunches so I'm tryingto just not eat dinner. Sometimes it works.

Annah said...

Panty pyramid, eh? LOL. You look fabulous! And from a fellow size 12'er..... going down from a 16 to a 14 is a BIG ass deal. Trust me, I was there.

lilliebean said...

I think not gaining the weight back is an accomplishment in itself - everytime i lose like, five pounds, the second i relax it comes back in the form of like three times what i lost. terrible terrible. but you look great! congrats!

Jaime Hungry said...

Do they have to be new panties??

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

You sexy bitch. Obviously I need to start some kind of weight loss SOMETHING so I can be as hot as you in October. Then we can lure the Maroon 5 boys into our clutches...

KenKen said...

Awesome, very funny. I agree with lilliebean...congrats

Mr O said...

That's awesome. It should be my goal to fit into my muse shirt and steal it back from said friend.

I'm glad you kept this up. You may not realize that you are an inspiration.

Latharia said...

Hooray for smaller shirts fitting!! :D WTG!

Morgan said...

You look smokin chick! Keep up the good work!

Annah said...

Oh almost forgot!!!!!! :) I just finished the book you sent me and *sigh*. NOW I REALLY have to get Book 4. This True Blood is going to be the death of me.

dev said...

Not gaining weight when you aren't trying to keep it off is awesome! Good luck with your continued success!

Stopping by from 20SB

jprp said...

you are so awesome! congrats gorgeous girl, youre even more stunning than before, and it must have helped in the funny stakes too, because this post was one of your funniest! ♥

slushygirl said...

Sara, I'm totally jealous of your shrinkage! I will be 40 tomorrow and I will not have lost a pound. Mainly because I cannot seem to pry these damn pretzel M&Ms from my death grip. So I will look at your blog and know it can happen for me too. Check out my blog: http://slushygirl.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Well, well, well...look at you you skinny bitch! I am too envoius AND too lazy to do it myself. I have been a "trim" 14 for oh, about 12 years now. Sometimes people ask me "have you lost weight?" I tell them , "No, I am just wearing it differenct today".

Seems to shut them the fuck up!

PS: You look fab!!!

Heather said...

Wow, great job! Pat on the back and all that good stuff.

Gini said...

Holy shit! You are one SKINNY ASS BITCH!!

Mrs Midnite said...

Hi just found you through Ambers buttons. Congratulations on your weight loss!

Mrs Midnite

http://midnitemutter.blogspot.com/

The Insatiable Host said...

HOLLA!! hey skinny bitch! ya you!!! what the eff?! look at how happy you are too...lol...thanks for the support on the panty pyramid. FOR ALL YOU ALL...JOIN UP!!! It's not a scam, really....go READ THE BLOG...you can see pics of my ass in the panties and also a host of other people who have recieved them. Join up read up and bottle up!

xoxoxoxo

Danon

http://insatiablehost.blogspot.com
http://pantypyramid.blogspot.com

Nyx said...

Rock on with yo' bad self :)

Congrats on the weight loss thing. I just started a new job and the shirts? I dunno what the hell type of men they're using to measure they're "men's medium," but I look like ten lbs of sausage in a 5 lb casing. Wouldn't be so bad if my boobs? Didn't strain the material. Oy.

You look fantastic though. Serious props to you :)

Sam said...

I would definitely try to pick you up at a bar. :)
This weight loss thing is working out well for you and you look great. I think i'm going to try to get in on this panty pyramid you speak of, I actually saw a bunch of really fun undies last night while shopping.

TheBigShowAtUD said...

if you ever feel tempted to eat things you shouldn't or too much of what you should, just send it all to me. i'll be the best weight loss management system ever!

Natacha said...

You look awesome! and you made me feel like shit... Now I have to get my ass into gear and do the same... *big sigh* ... keep it up!

Ang said...

yay for clothes that fit!! As a new reader... have you just been walking those thighs off or was there more that you've done?

Another David said...

Good for you! Keep it up!

Gotta be honest, the panty pyramid thing sounds pretty gross. just sayin

Diet Diva said...

Awesome job so far! I can't wait to fit into t-shirts that are too small. I'll definitely be reading more into your blog :)
My weight loss hasn't started, but it WILL. Did writing about yours help?

~DD
http://mke.dietdiva.wordpress.com