Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My mojo has fallen asleep.

Seriously folks. It's like I can think of not one thing to blog about. OK- that's a lie. I can think of a bunch of things but nothing I really feel like taking the time to write about. Ugh. I have lots of things coming up that are going to present a ton of blog material but right now? Blech.

So this is where I'm making YOU work for it baby. ;) Tell me what you want me to write about. Give me a prompt. Ask me a question. Beg for my opinion. It's more fun for me to write if I know it's going to be something somebody wants to hear.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Since I'm in back to school mode, maybe you could write about embarrassing school moments...OR share some terrible photos from school picture day!

jprp said...

ok, this might be a bit weird/hard, but as an Aussie that LOVES America, I'd love to know what it's like to grow up and live there. Now, I know that'd be hard to wrie about, because you dont know any different! so I was thinking we could do and Aussie/USA comparison?! Just an idea, lame I know, but the best I could come up with!!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

You may have already covered this but tell me about your best sexual experience.

Jenn said...

Finally! My chance has come for self-promotion! I think you should write about ME and how from now until Friday for every new follower on my blog I am donating $1 to the Multiple Sclerosis Socity of Canada to help with research for a cure.

Failing that, I say you write about your proudest moment prior to age 12.

SpiritPhoenix said...

I love your funny childhood stories. Well, I love your stories in general!!!

The Target scanner story and the running from the dog while flinging your panties away stories both had me laughing hysterically.