Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bad Car Contest....Begins......NOW!!!

Oh my little lambwhores..do I have some fantastic treats for you. So I mentioned before that I am going to have this contest and I have eight entries for you to choose from. Keep in mind you can cast only ONE vote. Spread the word on the street...because the person with the best car gets a prize homies. It'll be a little box of awesome from me.

I betcha wished you weren't lazy as fuck now, huh?

Yeah well- that's how the pickles fall. Let's get this started! (The title of the vehicle as I've dubbed it is bolded and anything that is in italics are special notes from the sender)

WaterVan- I took this picture with my cell phone Monday during my lunch hour and I think it's hilarious that it's parked in front of the Blue Water Grill.  Must be if you drive a boat, or car or whatever it is, you have to go to places with beach themes.  The dude that got out was an old grandpa dressed in all "skipper" gear with the white beard and everything.  Freak
 Dubbed Astro - because everybody needs dubs on an Astro Van.
 LobsterMobster: Y'know, I may say this is a pretty sad car (one of the claw pieces is missing from a gigantic ten-foot lobster, for crying out loud), but I still adore it. Sketchy pedophile van and all.




Motobear (Seriously- I think that's a bear on a motorcycle. This reader was paying attention to stuff I don't like.) 
 Mystery Machine: What? You didn't know that Troy, AL had a Mystery Machine? And they shop at Walmart? (Side note- what I'm loving is the dented passenger door and how they gave up on the front hubcap)
Pink Wagon: You can't see it- but it has a Tinkerbell decal on the back window. ClaSSy.

Extremo The Clown: Portland has some creepy guy in a mini van with long horns on the hood and it's always got some sort of Mexican music on, the driver wears all black sits really far back in his seat and has a triumph the wonder dog hand puppet singing along with the music driving the car. Its classic! (Seriously- this person told me to Google "Extremo the Clown" and don't do it if you don't want to be properly freaked the fuck out.)

OK- so it's time for you to vote. Leave a comment on this post with who you want to win. You will have until MONDAY, 7pm (Central Standard time) to do this (spread the word) and the winner will be announced in my blog post for that night.

Good bless America AND our crazies.

17 comments:

Blue Disastrous said...

I vote Extremo the Clown. That.. is horrifying.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Extremo the Clown hands down.

Mr O said...

Mystery Machine.

Not only do I have to represent, but that is just plain awesome

Danielle said...

I vote Mystery Machine :)

Asha said...

Vote for Extremo.

By the way I found his (I think) blog.

http://extremotheclown.blogspot.com/

Shirley said...

My 6 year old says Extremo the Clown is trash!

Alpha Za said...

Mystery Machine.

Just Plain Tired said...

It's a tough choice. I've got it narrowed down to Extemo the Clown and Water Van. Pause, while a coin flip determines winner.....

Water Van it is.

justme5686 said...

LobsterMobster

Dairy Queen said...

My 2 year old is obsessed with Scobby Do right now...so Mystery Machine it is :)

Josie said...

Read this. Extremo is interviewed! The really scary part is that he sounds like an OK guy!

Oh and I vote him.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/Content?oid=27108&category=34029

Gini & Tonic said...

What's the criteria we're voting under though? The vehicle that stuck to your rules or the vehicle we think is awesomest or most terrible?

Krysten said...

Hey there! I featured you on Feature Me! Friday at Clickable Party {the blog}. See the post here and grab an "I was featured" button from the sidebar if you like! Thanks for joining the party, and spread the word! This week's link party is here!

Best,
Krysten
Clickable Party

Natacha said...

Voting for Extremo the Clown ....

Cassie said...

I vote for the Mystery Machine!

Ang said...

Extremo The Clown FTW

advance technology tools said...

I read your article and got impressed due to have information about future cars 2013, many people would like to read it also because you have made an effort to write perfectly, please keep it up!