Friday, September 24, 2010

Domestic Bitch Friday!

It's fall yall...which sucks because even though I like the changing leaves....I don't do well with cold. Seriously. I miss the 100 degree weather. Anyways. Let's get on with the DBF post for this week:

RECIPE: Cranberry Pork Chops

You'll need about 6 boneless pork chops. Now, I dredged mine in a flour, salt and pepper mixture- but next time I'm skipping the flour. Only because I realized I hate flour as a coating. But if you like it- use it. Fry the pork chops on both sides until browned.


Then in a bowl, mix 1/2 can of jellied cranberry sauce with about a 1/2 cup of water, so it becomes more liquidy. Pour that over the pork chops in a casserole dish. Bake at 350 until everything is warmed. The sauce becomes kind of like a glaze. It is DELICIOUS and even Jackson had two whole pork chops on his own. Definitely something we're making again.


PROJECT: Etsy Stuff
Seriously- the amount of work I've put into projects this week is insane. Seriously...insane. But I have a lot of stuff almost ready to go so that's really nice. But I did get a bunch of gift tags done and here's an example:


Seriously- they are 2x2 and come with little envelopes and I love them. I made myself a set, but I'm going to be loading up my Etsy shop with a ton of stuff in the next few days. So the reindeer cards are up in the shop now, as well as a few others. Buy now so my kids can have some Christmas gifts. :) http://scrapinsara.etsy.com/

This week- freebies kind of suck. Sorry. :(
FREEBIES:

5 comments:

Just Plain Tired said...

The domestic type stuff is above and beyond my pay grade. Translation: ability. But we do agree on the weather. ;)

Christina Thomas said...

Those tags are super cute!!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I seriously need to scrape together some money so I can buy stuff from your Etsy shop, seriously you make the cutest stuff!

Susan said...

Sara!!!

Thank You for that recipe... It looks so good!!!

~ Susan
myhookandI.blogspot.com

Mrs Midnite said...

Love the reindeer gift tag! So cute!