I need to get some housekeeping things done before I reveal my girly bits.
1. My super awesome and fabulous blogger friend, Jamie, is having a giveaway. She is SUPER talented and has done artwork for me (I swear I'll post it..very soon) and if you win you are going to love your prize. So head to her blog HERE and enter. Show some blogger love.
2. If you are friends with me on Facebook about 2 weeks ago you would have seen me losing my shit over getting a regular guest posting assignment on a blog I've been loving for awhile now. Candice from Fashionably Organized loves me (and if she didn't you'd all defend me I'm sure) and I am going to be doing a monthly segment, if you will, and I hope you check me out. Each month it'll either be me get my crafty-bitch on or my organizing-bitch on. This month...it's crafts. And pretty much everything I'm going to do is super easy but if you're too lazy you are always able to buy it in my shop. So go HERE to see my first post. And tell Candice what a smart chicky she is for loving me.
3. Next, I want to urge you all to buy stuff from my Etsy shop. My kids are hungry, yo. ;) If you need holiday cards- email me at email@example.com and let me know kind of what you like and I will do my best to come up with something for you.
4. Finally, Krysten (whom I adore and is quickly becoming one of my real life besties) is celebrating her 27th birthday today! Yes. Well she also tagged me like a cheap whore in her post yesterday. Her questions are way more tame than mine usually are so I am totally getting off too easy I think. So in honor of Krysten's birthday... (here's where I flash my girly bits...or my inner girl) (were you looking for real girly bits? Pervert.)
1. What kind of hair (cut/color) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do it? I have had every varying length of hair so cutting it is no big deal. I've only ever had highlights done in my hair (three times in my whole life) but I've always wanted to go dramatic. Like dye all of my hair a different color. I likely will never do that so no worries lovers. ;)
2. If you could do it over, where would you go on your honeymoon? Well we went to Madeira Beach, Florida and we really loved it. It was a cheap trip and we were broke, so I wouldn't change that. I would have liked to have done more, but we blew 3 days of food money on parasailing. Totally worth it.
3. What is your dream car? I'm not really a car person. As long as the thing isn't a complete piece of shit and reliable, I'm fine. But if you've ever seen the movie Training Day...*sigh* I really liked that black car. :)
4. If you could move anywhere in the world- where would you move? I seriously don't know. Every place I think of has drawbacks. But I would like to go back to Florida because I miss all of my family. I'd like my kids to grow up with them close by. And I adore the beach. Anywhere I go would have to have water because I'm a Pisces yo.
5. What famous lady would you love to be or be bff with? Hmm.. I wouldn't want to be anyone except me, so I would like to be famous. But bff... I think Anna Paquin would be super fun. Or Chelsea Handler obviously. But we probably would combust from awesomeness. I'll tell you who'd I would like to beat up though- Kristin Stewart. She's such a cry baby I feel like bashing her head in with a bat while my 6 foot cardboard Robert Pattinson looks on with approval.
6. What colors did you do for your wedding? Easy- blue and silver. Blue is my favorite color and I prefer silver over gold so there ya go. My friend Lisa, who is the best EVER, helped me tie on ribbons on hundreds of bubble bottles. Pain staking work, our fingers were cramped for days and it was traumatizing. Fast forward to the wedding- we fucking forgot to hand them out. I think at one point Lisa was handing them out to everyone anyways.
7. What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to? Oh my. Here I am...getting up to wave my shame flag- Jersey Shore. Don't you dare judge me- you know you're watching it too. I don't know if it's Snooki's clothing that are 3 sizes too small but maybe that's because she doesn't realize that she isn't skinny, if it's The Situation's blank stare, JWOWW's trashy bar attitude, Sammi the dumbass, Ronnie the male whore, Vinny the nice male whore, or Angelina the psychotic friend you know you all have one of. I can't decide. I just can't---but I can't stop watching.
8. Do you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it? I was 17 and it was with my boyfriend at the time, JR. I was super nervous but I figured I had to at some point. We were at a park near the apartment he was living in with other guys, and it just happened. I don't remember how it started or anything, but it lasted for a long time and I remembered thinking that I like kissing and I need to do this more often. Well fast forward to when I started dating Matt. I remember our first kiss. :) It was on our first date and again, it just happened and it really freaked me out because it felt a lot different than anything else. And after awhile, Matt had to get up (ahem) and fix himself. When he came back he was like, "I don't think I need to tell you that you are an amazing kisser, right? Because if we keep doing that I'm going to need new pants." Always the gentleman- even back then. :) So I'm apparently a really good kisser.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? Hmmm...I don't know if I have a guilty pleasure, per say. Staring at Robert Pattinson pictures online?? Buying vibrators? Reading dirty romance novels? Maybe combining all of these things?? :)
10. Favorite chick flick? Um.. I don't know? I like mostly comedies but I could relate to Knocked Up because I remember yelling at Matt for not knowing everything about my uterus. I was 7 months pregnant- give me a break.
11. Favorite beverage? Pepsi from the fountain.
12. Theme song? ooh...I don't know. It depends on my mood. But the song "Impossible" by Anberlin is one of my favs right now.
13. Who is your style icon? Shit- I don't know. I don't really have one. I don't follow fashion and it's a miracle I can dress myself in things other than jeans and tshirts.
14. When was the last time you cried and why? That was this week. A friend of my mom's passed away and I cried when I heard about it and when I thought about her kids. She was only a month older than my mom so it just really drove home that my parents aren't going to be here forever.
15. What is in your cd/iPod right now? The new Anberlin cd, Florence & the Machine, Envy on the Coast, Debussy, Civil Twilight, and Little Boots are in my cd player in my van. Kind of schizophrenic, huh?
16. Favorite dessert? Ice cream. I think. I don't shy away from most any kind of dessert.
I'm not going to tag anyone but if you are in need of blog material, feel free to take this one.