Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RIP Fat Ass.

Some of my longterm lambwhores are aware of my weight loss plan, mostly because of my 30/30 list. The last update I gave you was way back in July and so it seems fitting that I give you another one. Mostly because I had exactly two people ask me if I've embraced the fat and given up on my fuckmill.

And no, I haven't.

But I will admit to be er....lazy about it. Stuff happens, mostly life, and I got busy so I haven't been as diligent about it as I was say...in January. This dress? I bought last January and it FINALLY fits me. :) 

But here I am. I will admit to being 20 pounds down, but I've gained some back and that? Makes me mad. Because I know I can do better. But I am now officially 166. My beginning weight last August? 183.6. (The pants in that picture if you click on the 183.6 link? Sag and fall off of me now) Considering I've barely changed my diet and I've been doing a 30 minute walk every few days, I'm happy with that. I am going to get more committed. Because even though that's all I have done?

 I am down another pant size. I started out as a size 16 and now my 14's are way too big. They look ridiculous. So I am OFFICIALLY a size 12. And let me tell you- the moment I tried on a pair of 12's and they fit? I was so happy I almost started crying. I haven't been a 12 since before I had babies. Dead serious. I was a 10 in high school and this is the only time where I've felt like I might get there again.

Other fun stuff I've noticed:
  • When I sit down? The roll that used to be on my tummy on the sides? Gone.
  • I no longer have a roll when I stand up on my tummy.
  • When I stand with my legs together? My thighs only touch at the very top.
  • I have nice muscle in my calves- but not gross muscle.
  • My boobs are perkier.
  • My face has thinned down- no more double chin threatening to pop out.
  • I'm getting more hour-glass shaped.
  • My bubble butt is still intact. (This? Is good.)
  • I can wear a size large shirt as opposed to XL minimum.
So while I've gained a little bit back, I'm ok because I feel good AND I need new pants. So if you'd like to donate to that cause let me know. :) 

17 comments:

Simple Dude said...

Very nice! Big congrats! How do I type out one of those "look-at-the-hottie-on-the-street" whistles that construction workers do? Gotta figure that out.

SD
http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

deannaburasco said...

Yeah! Way to go! You look amazing!

BeMistified said...

That is so awesome! congrats! You feel good and that's all that matters. I wish I could help with the new pants :( Keep up the good work!

Latharia said...

Rock the hell on!!! :D That's just too awesome. I lost 30 pounds & have kept it off ... but want more to go away. Work, work, work. ;)

Ann said...

Woot! Woot! Congrats! :D

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Ugh I so need someone like you to hang out with!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Soooooooooo you're telling me I need to get my ass in gear too, right?

Danielle said...

Congratulations!!!! I love the fact that you're happy about having curves!!! I love my curves and since I've had JC mine have gotten curvier but now I'm working on getting them back to that pre-baby curves! There's so many women out there that diet and don't want any curves left so I love love love when people embrace their curves!!!

Just Plain Tired said...

Props and kudos on the weight loss!

Annah said...

Well can I just say that dress looks LOVELY on you??!?! SO PROUD BOO

Alpha Za said...

Congratulations, please let us all know when Sara's Organized Chaos, Bikini and Runway model career commences.

Maybe you're being wasted and you should be a Lifestyle Coach.....


Yay for big bubble butts...and perkiness....and lack of double chins

Canadianbloggergirl said...

So, ummm....a total congrats to you! I hope that in a couple months I can say the same about losting 20 lbs off of myself! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ang said...

Congrats!! You give motivation to lazy people like me!

Nikolett said...

Ahh you look fabulous!! :D So happy for you -- and you definitely must keep the bubble butt intact haha. If the amazing day ever comes where we meet I'll definitely donate to the cause and we can get each other outfits. Miss you!

Lisa Clarke said...

Totally hot! Love the dress and love,love, love your blog!!
Hugs,
Lisa C.

Blue Disastrous said...

GO SARA!! I'm so proud of you! And soon you shall be even more sexy, no? >w< You can totally do it, because you are you, and.. Rawr.

Untypically Jia said...

Congrats! I so need to get moving on my own physical issues. Oh to not have my thighs touch. I can't even remember that ever being a reality before.