.... but you know that's not really going to happen.
Let's talk about some random stuff happening in my world. Mostly because it's all jumbling around in my head and I can't even think straight. And you know how I love me some organized lists..
1. I am BUSY. I feel like I'm running around more than meth addicts run from invisible spiders.
2. I have to make 20 Halloween treat boxes by next Thursday. Which yay... I'll be doing in the middle of the night. But in the process I'm going to do a tutorial on how to do these and it will be my October feature on Fashionably Organized. Once I get the link for that I will share it with you obviously.
3. I'm kind of in love with Neal. Check him out.
4. I have a TON of in process things for my Etsy shop. I'm waiting on supplies from a few places and I'm kind of afraid they will all come on the same day and I will cry because I will be so overwhelmed but excited about getting mail that doesn't require me to write a check because I just can't bear to pay another bill which is unfortunate because they keep coming. And holy shit that was a long sentence.
5. I have a post about vandalism coming on Saturday. I need to take pictures tomorrow to support my arguments so stay freaking tuned for my rant. You know you love my rants.
6. I am having a slight Death Cab for Cutie and Dashboard Confessional obsession right now. You'll notice I changed my play list accordingly.
7. I'm happy retard excited about Tuesday because the new Kings of Leon cd comes out and I've obviously already previewed it on their website and it is SO GOOD. Which only makes me wish they tour again very soon.
8. I'm going to see Maroon 5 at the end of the month with Krysten. And I'm already craving the fries from Flame and because Ang says so, we're going to have cheesecake. Which should keep our energy up to kidnap Adam & the boys. And have our dirty way with them. (but at least this time we won't get lost finding the exit! Let's just hope we can get out of the skywalk and parking ramp a little quicker.....)
9. Today when taking Jackson to his toddler class I was reminded again at how HAPPY I am to not be at my old job anymore. Seriously. This time last year I tried to sign him up and my boss conveniently forgot to get back to me whether I could take the time off or not. And at the time I figured it was no big deal but now it irritates me. It irritates me because I was a good employee that always got my work done plus everything anyone asked me to do extra and I couldn't even take my kid to a toddler class while using my vacation to do it. Especially when we had employees who did literally nothing. It's things like that that remind me I made a good decision by leaving there. Granted, the circumstances of my dad being sick and all that suck, but I'm glad nonetheless because I'm happy to be out of there.
10. And then I realized how much I really LOVE my current job. Everyone is awesome, I look forward to going in, I'm kind of bummed when I don't work, I love being around books and I like interacting with students. The job is full of win and I don't come home crabby. Even Matt said he's noticed a difference in me.
11. Would you believe I've started working on Christmas stuff? I know. I'm too good to be true.
Yes- you have homework. I want EACH of you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with one question you have of me. At least one and you can do as many as you want. I'm pretty open so ask away. I haven't done one of these types of things in awhile and two of you said you miss my Q&A posts- so they are back, baby. So email me away. I'll give you until MONDAY to email me and we'll chat over them. ;) Make me proud my little lambwhores.