Thursday, October 21, 2010

blah blah blah

Hey lovely lambwhores-
So yeah, I feel like poo. Like ubber poo that's been sitting on the road continually being run over by big trucks. I have a headache that was a migraine last night, was gone this morning, but is now moving back into migraine territory yet again. Fan-fucking-tastic.

And I need to get this shit under control because tomorrow night, as you read the guest post I have set up, I'll be rocking my ass off at the Anberlin concert. Civil Twilight is one of the two opening bands and the other one I'm not sure who it is. So I implore you to push play on my playlist to the right to hear some Anberlin if you happen to not know who they are. But if nothing else, listen to the second song on there because that Death Cab for Cutie song has been playing in my head non stop. It's like the perfect end of summer song. Every time I hear it, I picture myself walking in sunshine. Weird. Obviously I think my meds are kicking in..

I'm also going to be buying new bras and panties tonight. To say I'm excited about this would be a sad understatement. Since losing a bunch of weight my ass is back to it's normal size and my boobs got bigger. Go fucking figure. So I need new stuff because my kitties keep eating through the straps. And let's just say that the girls can't be roaming free. I could probably take someone out with a loose boob. Which may or may not be a good thing.

Matt got a bit of a promotion and raise at work today. Which is great because now I can pay for the needed new bras and panties. (and I can now get the shirt from Hot Topic I want so effing bad.) Trust me- it will be mine and I will post pictures.

Soyeah. It's all I've got for tonight because my head feels like it's starting to implode. Kisses & dry humps my dears.

12 comments:

BeMistified said...

New Bras and Panties = Awesomeness!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Ugh I have a headache right now and it is not fun. Bleh. It better be gone tomorrow before my job interview.

Have fun at the concert tomorrow! I'm psyched for Maroon 5. Hopefully I can afford to eat at Flame =-(

Cinderita said...

I appreciate your use of words!!

Simple Dude said...

woohoo! oh wait... which purchase are you posting pics of? the shirt from Hot Topic? Oh. I see.

SD
http://simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

"Kisses & dry humps my dears." <---- best quote!!! lol! I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!!! I freakin hate hate hate migraines, they're brutal!!!! When you're feeling better check out my blog post from tonight and send me an e-mail ... you know like on Sunday or somethin?! ;) I know you're busy, but you will kNOW I need your opinion when you read it, you'll see why! <3 you! Feel better PLEASE!

Miranda said...

Sorry you feel like poo love! At least you don't feel like pee cause then you'd be ALL over the place. Feel better!!

Annah said...

Did you seriously just blog about buying new bra and underwear? LMAO

You're such an oddball.

AmberLaShell said...

yay for new panties and bras!!!!

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

Just Plain Tired said...

Here's hoping the poo feeling deserts you well before the concert and stuff. No one likes poo at a concert, or so I've been told. ;)

Jean Has Been Shopping said...

That's so not fair that you ass got smaller and boobs got bigger. When I do the math, I shrink in both areas.
Congrats to your hubby on his raise.

vickilikesfrogs said...

Hey you! I kept seeing your name in the comments over at Simple Dude's and had to come check you out! Yup, you rock. I figured you probably did! Stalking!

glitterfrog.blogspot.com

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Hope you feel better soon.

I just went shopping for new underwear yesterday.