Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hot date, awards and flu.

It's going to be a short post this evening as it is already 9:39 p.m and I'm only now getting to it. But I have a good excuse! I was on a hot date.

And it wasn't with my husband. *wink

It was with his sister. *wink wink*

We went and saw Easy A, which was so hilarious and awesome. And I kind of have a crush on Emma Stone. And Penn Bagdley. And Cam Gigandet.

Shut your whore mouths up. But it was a great night and I'm glad Kate and I went on our cheap and ghetto date.

But I come home to find this:

waiting for me. Seriously- anyone who thinks I don't deserve this is stupid and should be pecked to death. One of my favorite new bloggers gave this to me and you can check out his post about it HERE. He isn't gushing over me, but it's ok because he's a NEW lambwhore, so we'll let that ride this time. Actually- he's a guy so he's *technically* a goatslut but I'm going to let that ride because....

.... I think I'm getting the flu. Seriously. I woke up with a sore throat and I felt generally poopy all day. But through the movie I started feeling all achy and fluey (pronounced FLU-E) and now I have a fever. I came home and Matt told me that at Olivia's preschool they informed parents they have a confirmed case of strep. Super awesome unicorns! I can't wait for us all to get it. I feel like I should buy myself some footie pajamas so I'm ready.

Fuck.

So I have a four day weekend and that means I'm pretty much guaranteed to be sick. Super-de-dooper homies.

12 comments:

Cinderita said...

Congratulations on the new award. LOL...such a great post too. He sure does know how to honour the right people! I just found you via his blog, so I'll be back! YOu made me laugh out loud. That is always a good thing!

Jennie @ Modern Mamaz said...

Now I feel compelled to prove that I can kick ass while drinking a beer. Sweet.

AmberLaShell said...

wow, great and very funny blog,,, and you so deserve that award,, actually i'm quite jealous. :) I will so be reading your future blogs...

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

BeMistified said...

Yay! Congrats! I get to sport this too. Good thing SD has great taste in blogs. I'm just saying...

jprp said...

"super awesome unicorns" lol, you rock my world woman! i hope youre feeling better soon, mental telepathy chicken soup coming your way gorgeous xx

Canadianbloggergirl said...

Congrats on the award you totally deserve it! Simpledude is a smart man!

Hope you feel better soon!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

Annah said...

Hope you feel better my loves :)

I thought Easy A was stupid. Don't judge me. But I really think Penn Badgley is so incredibly hot when he's not playing stupid Dan in Gossip Girl. And Cam. WHOO! Oh yeah, super hottie.

*muah* Have a great weekend!

Jean Has Been Shopping said...

Happy 4-Day weekend! We're running off on one too.
We miss you at the Pug Tribe. Pop on over if/when you have time and drop your twitter handle. :-)

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Eek now I really want to see Easy A!

ridgely johnson said...

Don't you ever turn down an award- learn to gush graciously: your blog is delightful and funny ;-)

Helena said...

I am in love with Emma Stone. Have you seen Zombieland? She is fantastic.

Lost said...

Just because it is not technically incest doesn't make it and less wrong!

Congrats on the award!