Oh my little lovely lambwhores. I have a scattered blog post for you tonight and you're going to love it because I said so.
So to start off, one of the cutest people I know, Jamie, hosted a blogger mail swap thing on her blog. And I know of hope she does it again because it was fun and who doesn't like getting mail that doesn't require you to write a check and hope it doesn't bounce? Woo hoo. The fun part is that my partner was Amber, whom I adore. I was retard happy when I saw she sent me something and then when I saw it I knew we were destined to be together:
But I'm going to basically stock the fuck up on it now that I know it's in a lotion. It's a big deal.
So then I'm kind of famous for the day. Candace over at Fashionably Organized has me doing a monthly crafty post for her and this month? Is my FRY BOX TUTE. Yes, a fry box was involved and I may or may not have ordered three orders of fries to make sure I got the best box available. Shut up- I can't control myself with Wendy's fries. Anyways. So go HERE to check out my tute, show the blog some love, AND you can see what I'm making for Olivia and Jackson's classroom treats. Trust me- you'll wish you were a toddler.
On to the interviewing. So last...Thursday or so I asked you to email me questions. Only a few of you did and for the rest of you I hope you die a shameful and embarrassing death.
Anyways- so we're going to do this Q&A style and I'm going to throw in some questions of a random question thingie I found.
2. If you could have a party, what would the theme be, who would be invited (you can invite anyone, dead, alive, real, make believe) what would we eat (I say "WE" coz I know it wouldn’t be a party with out me!) what would we talk about and what would we listen to? Do you give out lolly bags and a piece of cake at the end, or something similar, and where would said party be? Hmmm.. well I wouldn't necessarily do a theme. Maybe we can pretend to be college throwbacks and do a pimp & ho party. But ideally, it would be fun to invite all of my real life friends, and then friends I know through the Blogger world such as Krysten, Jamie, Matt, Neal, Amber, Jandy, Danielle, Annah, and of course, Annahita to come. Trust me when I tell you that this party? Would be insane. I don't think we'd have a problem with conversation and I know I could entrust Matt is being our personal DJ. You know I'd have goodie bags full of bizarre stuff but to make it a signature Sara bag it'd have sex toys in it for sure. I think this party would happen in Vegas. Speaking of... Vegas in May 2011 looks like it might happen-- I say we get the gang together and make this a real party....
3. How did "lambwhore" and "goatslut" get started? Ok- there are two beginnings. The first one is that you should know I really hate Lady Gaga. I think she looks like a man and I've her little schtick. I am not an idiot and I realize she'll be around for awhile but my hope is that people realize she isn't very original. Most of her stuff are knock off's from something else. But I think it's weird she calls her fans "little monsters" and so one night while watching her on some music show I decided I could do better basically. So then another fun fact is that I say things that don't make sense and talk out of my ass a lot. Which is why when I first said "lambwhore" I knew it was a winner. So then after awhile you people apparently like being called names that I decided maybe "goatslut" should be for guys and "lambwhore" for the ladies. Because lambs don't seem very manly but in my mind, goats do. So there you go. And yes, that is a lamb and goat humping in my button to your right.
4. If you could meet one follower- who & why? EASY. All of the people I mentioned in the party question would be who I'd like to meet. But if I could only meet one.... gah. I hate picking favorites because I love you all for different reasons. BUT... I'm gonna have to go with Matt aka Mr. O. Mostly because he's my blog bestie, he tells me when I'm a retard, he's my musical hookup, her gives damn good advice when I ask for it, he makes a great mix cd, he would rock out at a concert with me without batting an eye and he's adorable as all get out. I heart me some Mr. O.
5. List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island. Good lord, that's hard. Assuming I'd have unlimited food and drinkity drinks..... 1. toilet paper- I refuse to use a leaf. And the fact I'd even pee or poo outside is a big deal. 2. Robert Pattinson or my secret crush. I'll take either but I would have to have someone with boy parts who's hot. 3. A vibrator in case it doesn't work out with guy from #2 and I end up killing him. It would obviously need to come with unlimited batteries. 4. My iPod full of every album I've ever wanted. This would need a way to charge it as well. 5. A tent complete with air mattress, books, lamp and pillow.
6. Have you ever flashed someone or gone commando? Yes, I have flashed someone while my friend was driving on the highway. I was...20? I was either 19 or 20. And yes, I have gone commando. Sometimes when you're wearing a dress you just don't feel like wearing a thong. I actually hate thongs and would rather go with nothing than endure a wedgie all day.
7. Do you swallow or spit? I am going to assume we *aren't* talking about saliva here since it wasn't specified. But I refuse to swallow. REFUSE.
8. If you had to pick the most erotic book you have every read, what would you pick? Oooh.. ok it's going to be a tie because I like them for different reasons. 1. Would be Vox by Nicholson Baker because it's a conversation between two people on a phone sex line. Yeah....you should read it. 2. The Navy Seal series from Lora Leigh. I reviewed one of them here, but oh my. I will admit to loving books with raunchy sex just all over the place in them and Lora did.not.disappoint.
OK- that's it for this evening my little lambwhores AND goatsluts. ;) But as always....you can ask me anything at all either on a comment or shoot me an email at slinkies_r_us AT hotmail DOT com.