OK- so instead of editing my last post I'm going to post another one because I run this shit and this is how we roll up in here.
We're also going to use a numbered list because I feel scattered and this will help my brain focus.
1. My blogger friend Jamie is having a baby. I'm ridiculously excited about this and now her AND Amanda are going to get the most EPIC baby gift ever. I wish I could spill the deets but I can't. Yet. Soon. Soon you will be amazed at my awesome more than your already are. I'm peeing myself with laughter just thinking about it.
2. I went grocery shopping tonight and I hate doing that with such a passion. But I got through there only spending $101 for two weeks of groceries. Not bad when you figure in 3 meals a day, AND some stuff for making gifts. Which I'm going to finish up this week and post for you so you can wish you were my neighbor.
3. Work is going really awesome. It's the end of a semester/almost beginning of another one, so I'm stocking the shelves and moving books. I'm sore in a good way.
4. I'm going to cancel my Curves membership. I don't ever go, I hate when I do go and it's $34 a month could be putting towards something else. But this means I also need to get serious about the fuckmill again. I have to. I did such a good job and I'll be really mad if I let it all go to shit.
5. Olivia is having a hard time with Lenny being gone. I didn't think it was going to be so bad but over the last three days she's constantly asking me about angels, death, and crying. It's awful. Her teacher told me today that Olivia started crying and saying she missed Lenny. So I'm not sure what I can do aside from talking about it wth her. Which I have and we read a book about dying and all of that. I guess I didn't expect her having such a hard time with it.
6. And a few of you suggested that I start a "Dear Sara" post. And god dammit...I'm going to do it. So Fridays are going to be the day. If you have a question or problem (not matter how weird or not weird)--- YO I'LL SOLVE IT. (ice, ice baby..) Anyhoodle.l Send your questions to me at: email@example.com with "DEAR SARA". I'll post them and my answers/solutions...but I won't post your name or anything. Make me proud lambwhores!