Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Goat Whisperer, Xmas Panic, and Coming Soon

I have to hand it to my lambwhores... you people are creative, hilarious and you pay attention! Jennifer surprised me with a hilarious package in the mail today.
 And because you need to see a close up..
How fucking awesome is this? First miracle being she was able to make this and it be awesome. The second miracle was that I could get in AND out of it. The shirt is an XL which when I saw it I knew no fucking way is this thing XL. It's what a normal place would call "Petite Small". What you aren't seeing is that this thing barely makes it to my belly button and I was losing circulation in my arms. But, But, BUT I love the shirt! And I wish my camera didn't suck because Matt's reaction was HILARIOUS. He's kind of worried that my goat following is growing. But even though Cafe Press has a very skewed version of what "XL" is... it means I'm going to order another one. What's a men's medium look like? Or large? Suggestions? I have no idea. But I'm sad it probably won't have the pink on the sleeves.. which I love. Olivia already asked if she could have it. I said no. Because in the MEANTIME, this baby is hanging in my crafty closet with my other fan mail!

*Keep your packages of fun and crazy coming people* Need a mailing address? Email me! slinkies_r_us@hotmail.com and don't forget... my birthday is March 10. Holla.

OK- so I'm kind of freaking about a few packages that I have no idea if they are going to get here in time for Christmas. THANKFULLY my mom's thing came in today so that helps. I have a gift for my brother in law and friend coming... someday. My sister in law has a cool thing coming from Etsy so I hope she digs that... but who knows when it'll be here. Not to mention the ton of stuff I've ordered off of Etsy in the last few weeks that are still coming....

A few days ago I mentioned that I made gifts for neighbors and friends... well go HERE and you can see that tutorial. You don't need any crafty skills, or cooking skills. By god if you can use a measuring cup and a shot glass you're set!

And FINALLY.... promise me to the pasture and back that you'll come back here on Saturday. PROMISE. Because I have a really epic and totally not-safe-for-work post and giveaway. Trust me. Guys AND girls can enter. I'm pretty damn excited for this one. *Giddy with excitement*

8 comments:

Jennifer Kay said...

Boo on CafePress and it wasn't a cheap ass t-shirt either! If you need anything from me to return it for something else, let me know. They had lots of other little Fainting Goat t-shirts.

Bitches.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

That shirt is GENIUS.

Oilfield Trash said...

Love the shirt.

prettylittlereckless said...

hilarious!

Meri said...

Great shirt! Who cares about fit... it's the message that matters...
I am getting increasingly anxious about some online ordered presents as well. All I can do now is sit and stare psychotically at the mailbox I guess

Natacha said...

Awesome! What can I say, t-shirt sizes are temperamental... very much like fainting goats, you just never know...

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Awesome looking shirt!

Your post just reminded me I have yet to mail my nieces' gifts & will now have to add $20 in shipping charges to fedEx them in time.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

That is hilarious!