Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm busy... what's your excuse?

So I'm pretty much going to give you a bunch of links to go do stuff.

First off, remember last night I posted about being a picky eater? And my favorite food is french fries from Wendy's with EXTRA salt? Yeah. Go here and you'll know what divine intervention is. THAT is a sign. It's a sign I need to eat the fries and if I'm broke Jeebus will provide for me.

Thank you Jeebus.

Second off, if you love my Etsy shop... you should go HERE. I'm giving away a set of cards for a holiday giveaway hop thing. You'll also find a few other givewaways going on, AND a link to even more giveaways. You can thank me later.

Thirdly, Simple Dude asked me this weekend if I'd be interested in guest posting for him. Which I'm always up for, even though I feel all this pressure. I decided to talk about airport security and how it's really awesome and it's like free hand jobs for everyone. I am HIGHLY encouraging you all to witness my crazy by reading his blog. Go HERE. Right now. I want a fabulous showing of lambwhores over there. Feel free to tell everyone I'm your leader. (Don't mention the beatings you take.... that's a fun surprise for the newbies.)

The really hilarious thing--- is that while reading the news today I came across an article titled, "Man arrested after ejaculating on TSA worker". I'm serious. You can go HERE to read that story. It says the guy has sexual dysfunction... maybe the "multiple piercings" are to blame? I don't know. It's gross. And a nice pair of pants were probably ruined. Sad day. Because you know the airport shops never have nice pants for sale.

14 comments:

Shirley said...

You sort of have to laugh since the guy who ejaculated is named Percy Cummings.

Danielle said...

You are a serious ambitious freak of nature! The things you accomplish in one day always make me feel totally inadequate!!! :) Hope you accomplish your goal of getting some crafty stuff done tonight! :) xoxo

AmberLaShell said...

That is probably the greatest thing i have heard today... tell me, would they arrest a woman for having an orgasm during boob inspection?? I'm just saying...

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

Zoƫ said...

That article is actually a fake, but it does bring up a good point about airport security.

SimplyStac said...

Lovin' the blog...will bookmark your Etsy, very crafty you are. :)

SpiritPhoenix said...

Percy...or should I say Piercy Cummings and his gay partner Armani?

Oh boy, talk about a late night talk host's wet dream of a story.

Chicken said...

You act like there is something wrong with spontanous ejactulation. As a matter of facccctttt ohhhhh aaahhhh ewwwww yes, yes, yes, that's the spot...oops where was I? Oh yes, as a matter of fact it can be quite fun.

Simple Dude said...

Thanks for the guest post.. lots of great comments with your Lambwhores and my Simpletons discussing the merits of the patdown.

Thanks!

SD
simpledudecomplexworld.blogspot.com

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Haha, I saw that article on your FB last night and totally showed it to Dustin. Sad but funny.

Mr O said...

I have to admit, at least after you said it, that the story might have been a phony. I think the name person's name is the red flag.

Unless it is really one of those "we can't make this up if we tried" type stories.

Ang said...

great post Sara - completely agree with you, btw!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That is an entertaining story!

But I do have to wonder about the last name.

prettylittlereckless said...

dude. his last name is CUMMINGS. ahhhhhh hahahaha......

Amber said...

I follow Simple Dude and will be heading to his blog next. I, as usual, am a little behind.

PS: I am totally going to read that book I got my dad before I give it to him. I just can't help it.