Friday, December 24, 2010

It's coming... just like baby Jesus someday.

Sorry for no post peachies. I had a TON of stuff to do and I'll be busy tonight,BUT! Never fucking fear- "Dear Sara" will still be posted tonight.

Mostly because I'm sure you last minute wrappers/shoppers will need something to lift your spirits. But it might be around 9pm-10pm ish. Sorry.

But BOY OH BOY do I have posts for you coming.

So. If you have last minute questions for Dear Sara tonight- email them at slinkies_r_us@hotmail.com

Later gators.

6 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Merry Christmas Sara! All our gifts are wrapped except for one. We got Dustin's sister a Rudolph from Build a Bear and he's just awkward to wrap so I'm waiting for my mom to get here and help.

The Phoenix Rising said...

Golly gee im giddy like an schhol girl at a hannah montana concert right after they hit a bong

Jennifer Kay said...

Whew...I almost thought I had no reason for living when I got up this morning and found no post.

It's coming.

Annah said...

Merry Xmas, soon-to-be wifey!

Farmers Wifey said...

Hey Merry Christmas to you!!

Nyx said...

Merry Christmas Dahling!

So I have your card all written out. I'm looking at it, sitting next to my glass of whiskey.

I'll get around to mailing it...eventually. :P