Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Sara. Winner. Hacked. 'Nuff said.


Ok whores. I have a lot going on and had a pretty shittastic day overall, but that will be explained in the vlog below.

I haven't given this award out in a few weeks because everything has been blah to me and yeah. I just don't know... I was totally PMS'ing because I have my period as of today. (Because I know some of you care.) But this week I'm going to give this award to.....

....Stacey at Havoc & Mayhem because she may be getting downgraded but she's a winner to me. And I kind of laughed at her giant tower, soon to be giant teepee in her yard. HA!

Anyways. Here's the questions for this week:

1. Describe your worst haircut/hairdo. Oh fucking jesus. There have been so many but the one that was the most traumatic in memory was 7th grade. Like two weeks before school started my mom wanted me to get my hair cut. And I got a girl mullet.
I know how bad it looks. It was horrible. Another fun fact is that my hair grows really slow. (PROBABLY because I'm practically malnourished with not eating fruits/veggies or drinking milk. Whatever.) I remember crying because at the time, I had a similar haircut to my grandma and I did not want to go to school. And seriously- it was like this all of 7th grade. In 8th grade I had a little more bob to it but I still looked stupid.

2. What would be your dream vacation? Honestly? It's going to be my 2012 Roadtrip. I'm so excited I feel like a horny hamster. Seriously. I love road trips, I love my friends, I love doing stupid and random stuff and it will all happen on this trip. I'm going to meet other bloggers, hit the beach, and go into my 30's with a bang.

3. Mickey Rourke (the bloated version) offers you $500K to spend a weekend with him.. your answer is? Hell fucking no. Girl, I just couldn't. Because his face scares me. He has that grin where it's like Cheshire Cat with no teeth because all you see are the previously plumped and now deflated lips. He's littered with STD's I'm sure. And now. Ew. No. Never. Ever. Not even for a new window.

4. So all the talk on your blog about sex toys and everything like that... I have never used one but always wanted to. Thinking about buying one.. what do you recommend? What's your favorite? Well... if you are a beginner and are looking for something to use alone.. a vibrator. Hands down. Go basic, and something that doesn't scare you by looking at it. Definitely. If you are looking to use something with a guy.. you can try a little bullet vibe for him to use during oral sex OR you can get a cock ring. Seriously- they are fun. Especially if you get one that has a nub or bullet vibe attached to stimulate you at the same time. I say start small and work your way up! My favorites are: this, this, and this.

And finally... click on Play to hear who won the $25 EdenFantasys Gift Card, my bad luck of being hacked, and window update. And me maybe dying.


Night lambwhores!

19 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Your nails are kinda awesome Sara. Mine are all stubby right now but I painted them anyway because I just got my new Zoya nail polish.

Deeds said...

you say "fuck" so optimistically. I <3 your vlog.

kimberrleigh said...

YAY! That's me! :D I loooveee youuu :P

kimberrleigh said...

Yay!! That's me! :) <3 <3

Mom Taxi Julie said...

God that sucks about your money!! I hope Paypal gets your money back to you before too long.

Oilfield Trash said...

Congrats to the winner.

And that sucks about the Nigerian hacking your account. I hate those jackasses that do that shit.

SY said...

hmmmm... my dream vacation... some place new.. out of the country.. with my best friend and a map!

nightowlang said...

Where are you on Facebook? By your blog name?

So sorry to hear about the PayPal BS. I hope they get it worked out quickly. Btw, you totally saved my life by mentioning the electric bill thing. I stuck the bill in my purse and forgot to drop it off--it's due by Monday, would have forgotten about it completely.

middle child said...

I read you or hear/see you and it's like I want you to be my daughter or something. I can't put words to my feelings but it's like you fill something inside me. I don't mean this in a weird way or anything. It's kind of like an optimistic joy. I think your coolness is contagious.

Benji said...

Hey Sara, sucks about paypal.

Wasn't this dude was it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=372Ah0Z_L1w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPGjeAPrLog&feature=related

Canadianbloggergirl said...

So sorry that you lost ur savings thru paypal! Hopefully they'll fix it, and give you your money back!

We're experiencing the same kind of problem with weather, its nuts! Only difference is that we're -30 without the wind!

CBG
canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

AmberLaShell said...

congrats to kimberleigh, so jealous! :)

my paypal got hacked before and i luckily got my money back, so hopefully it all works out for you.

amberlashell.com

Just Plain Tired said...

Oh man, bummer on the paypal crap. Hopefully that gets taken care of quickly. On another note I had sent you an email about a week ago about your window, or lack of one, situation. Was just simply looking to give a helping hand, and stuff. But now I see I sent it to the slinkies... one. If you got it and were offended somehow by it, or thought it was weird my apologies. (Feel free not to approve this comment by the way. I was just wondering if you actually rec'd the email.)

Sara said...

You talk like you write but the optimism in each cuss word totally negates the use of them. ha! Hope everything gets worked out. Ya'll are cold cold cold up there. Stay safe and warm.

Ang said...

femullet. FE Mullet. It rocks on you, I had one too.

Sorry as shit to hear about your money - makes me mad because some of that was money I gave to you! fuckers. I really hope paypal comes through on this one.

Sandra said...

I think we had the same fucken hair dresser. I also sported that little hair number many years ago, when my mother could still outrun me.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

yay! I got an award!

Congrats to Kim on the gift cert! I hope paypal gets it's act together & get you your money back quickly

Organic Meatbag said...

So, you use cock rings for laughs?? I have honestly never used one, but if I did, I would make it to look like a golden halo...you know, over the head of my dorkinator...

Dana Leigh said...

You've had some bad luck! I hope you get your money back painlessly. Good luck.